Just when you tought you seen it all!!

amamxr

Aug 21, 2006
I usually have a keen eye for fakes- but I guess not keen enough. Its when you go to catalog something that you inadvertently discover a roach amongst your most prized authentic Hermes Collection. This roach will be promptly discarded in the trash can. Lesson learned- never let your guard down when purchasing anything from anyone especially ebay!!

How can anyone mess with a heart??:heart::crybaby:

Attachments

Mediana

~Travelista~
O.G.
May 7, 2007
Sweden
I don't see it. What is it about it that makes it a fake? Is it the size?
It looks like a fingerprint on it so it makes it a little bit hard to see.

Alidoll

Apr 23, 2007
Sorry you got a fake :crybaby: (as someone who recently bought a fake bag from Ebay, I can sympathise so big cyber hugs).

Once bitten...I'll be spending my money in the Hermes shop rather than on Ebay from now on.

perlerare

@ORANGEDAILY
O.G.
May 20, 2006
EUROPE
www.7rueparadis.com
I usually have a keen eye for fakes- but I guess not keen enough. Its when you go to catalog something that you inadvertently discover a roach amongst your most prized authentic Hermes Collection. This roach will be promptly discarded in the trash can. Lesson learned- never let your guard down when purchasing anything from anyone especially ebay!!

How can anyone mess with a heart??:heart::crybaby:
OMG ! Never saw such a gross fake... It is just pathetic. Why are people making those ? I hope you did not pay too much for that crap.....:tdown:

eliselady

Mar 19, 2007
Wow, poor you, I am sorry. I wouldn't have spotted those differences without something to compare it too.....

plum blossom

♥
O.G.
Aug 8, 2007
NYC
:wtf: I'd be fooled too! I just saw this heart cadena on ebay and was tempted to bid too. Sorry you got a fake. :sad: