Just wanted to share my marine

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!

I was overjoyed to receive my Marine weekender last weekend and have been using it non stop ever since!

Just wanted to share this with everyone here cuz i know you all will definitely understand!:yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. omg it's GORGEOUS!!!

And i LOVE the color combo of your collection.

congrats!!

3. OMG the color is TDF!!!! ITs beautiful:tup:congratulations.....BTW I loves your collection, I want a lavender Bbag sooooooooooooo bad

4. Wow, it's beautiful! I love ALL of your bags! What a great collection.

5. I am so envious, BEAUTIFUL weekender! Love all your collection, too! Congrats : )

6. Congrat! :tup:

It is gorgeous..love the lilac as well :drool:

7. Great collection!! Congrats!

8. wow my marine city is one of my favourite bags and seeing it in the weekender style just blows me away! wowser - congrats!

9. Fantastic collection!

10. congrats! The marine is such a deep colour its gorgeous! Love your collection! xx

11. :yahoo:Congratulations:yahoo:

I LOVE your marine weekender. Your collection is lovely

Enjoy

12. Thanks everyone! I can't wait for Violet and Marigold to arrive now! Also, still thinking about the magenta as i dont know if i can afford 5 bags a year!!!!

13. oh my god! the marine is so beautiful!! Congrats!!

14. Congrats on your Marine. :yahoo:Don't you love the Lilac? Marine and Lilac go so well together. :tup:We are Lilac twin sisters.:wlae:

Attached Files:

15. Wow!! Congrats!! It is absolutely GORGEOUS!! :drool: :drool: :drool: