Just wanted to share my marine

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
SC
I had no idea how intense Marine was....I absolutely love it! Very rich and saturated....yummy!!! Congrats!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
That is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!:heart::drool::heart: Do you use it as an everyday bag??? I'm getting a black weekender soon and can't wait!!!!! I LOVE the marine color!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love:

ninjaiphile

Nov 23, 2006
Thank you all for your kind words! I'm so in love with the scrummy leather and gorgeous shade of blue too!

That is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!:heart::drool::heart: Do you use it as an everyday bag??? I'm getting a black weekender soon and can't wait!!!!! I LOVE the marine color!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love:
I don't really use it as an everyday bag as i find it too big (i end up having a mini treasure hunt when i'm looking for things in there). But i go on regular short trips for work so i'm finding it really handy for that (travelling in style :greengrin:smile:. A black weekender sounds perfect!:tup:

girlygirl3

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
NYC
Gorgeous bag! My only Bbag (for now) is a Marine City and I love it! In the larger size, the color pops even more! Congratulations!