Just to let my steam off...

That is annoying. I would hate that. Why don't you try some accessories? A scarf, charms, whatever that way even if your bag is the same, yours will have some added flair. If you do, don't put them on until a meeting so it will be too late to copy!

There are two other girls where I work and we are all LV crazy we do have a couple of the same bags, but it is different because we are not using them while we work. I love that they are in to LV and we are always sharing pictures and adds. We live for our bring and brag when someone buys something new. But in your situation, I would be a little upset. For one thing I think you would look a little silly if you all walked in to a meeting carrying the same bag. They obviously are impressed by you and want to imitate you so in that sense it is a compliment. However, I can see why you are unhappy. Maybe the mini lin can be your at not at work bag? How disappointing.

I'd put that bag away & start carrying the other LV's. And do it for a long while so it takes the thrill of carrying the boss's bag away.
No sense in getting too upset, just change bags for a while.