Just spotted Nude Patent Yoyos!

^^ I am Michelle LOL I told her my girlfriend told me about her and the shoes LOL I felt kinda wierd getting into the whole spill with her on my first time speaking with her! hehe
I told her my GF did too! Great she remembered your name!! I hope she can find me something!!!

^^ I am Michelle LOL I told her my girlfriend told me about her and the shoes LOL I felt kinda wierd getting into the whole spill with her on my first time speaking with her! hehe

HAHAHA I'm so glad you ladies called ANNE!!! I told her today that I was going to let all my TPFers know about the nudes! I will see her next saturday:smile: I'm glad you ladies used her, shes really a sweetie!

xoxox Valerie:P

ps Thats my last wishlist piece from Chanel too!

heh?!!? first i had to deal with chanel crazy price increases and now CLs? ACKS! just when i am starting to expand my collection *sulks* and thank god i got them for $540 otherwise i'd be kicking and cursing at myself now!!

I cannot believe they are $595 now, nor can I believe the upcoming CL price increases. Must be why all the upcoming CL styles I saw at NM during his personal appearance were in the $800 range. I am so going to stick with the lower priced classics.

I cannot believe they are $595 now, nor can I believe the upcoming CL price increases. Must be why all the upcoming CL styles I saw at NM during his personal appearance were in the $800 range. I am so going to stick with the lower priced classics.
What are some of the lower priced classic's?? Simple's?? Do you think the simple will come out in nude patent??

cjy- nude patent simples would be sooooo cute!

But I wonder if all the newer simples will come with the platform- does anyone know? I do like the platform, but I love the basic style since they are so comfy. I really want bright blue simples but I missed out- so I might have to cave and get the ones on saks online.

cjy- nude patent simples would be sooooo cute!

But I wonder if all the newer simples will come with the platform- does anyone know? I do like the platform, but I love the basic style since they are so comfy. I really want bright blue simples but I missed out- so I might have to cave and get the ones on saks online.
Yeah I don't know aout the platform. I like it but don't want that to be my only choice, if that makes sense. I also am not sure if I want my simples to be that high. I hope we will have the choice. I would not mind maybe a pair, but want to know I can get the true simples.

^ i agree I think the old simple is perfect especially for work!
It is perfect for anything!! I have been laughed at for the last half and hour because I am wearing mine, trying to stretch a little, around the house with pJ's and black knee highs. My husband thinks to look too funny. I just looked at him and said "but are they not gorgeous" He shot back they looked silly with pj's. Men just do not get it.

It is perfect for anything!! I have been laughed at for the last half and hour because I am wearing mine, trying to stretch a little, around the house with pJ's and black knee highs. My husband thinks to look too funny. I just looked at him and said "but are they not gorgeous" He shot back they looked silly with pj's. Men just do not get it.

:lol: i have been walking around in my simples and PJ's trying to stretch mine and i get the looks from my family as well, hehe