Just Spent More on a Purse Than I Ever Have... Make Me Feel Better!

i agree with the others, once you get it, see if the enjoyment sets in. if you don't absolutely love it, just return it.

my first and only LV handbag (the Rosewood in my avatar) cost $941 (was $870 + tax). Before that, I was like you, I had *never* spent more than $200 on a handbag (I had always bought bags on sale or at outlets). But then one day I saw a vernis bag in amarante (a Roxbury) and i was in LOVE. And yes, initially when i found out the price of those vernis bags (around $900) it bothered me so much that I figured i would just never get one (or maybe I would wait a year or two until I could be a used one for maybe half the price). However, after *months* of wanting, DH said I could have one for our wedding gift, and so i went to the LV boutique and bought my Rosewood. :love: I've had it for exactly 1 month now, and I :heart: the bag soo much that the price doesn't even bother me! Actually, I'm already of thinking of getting another one (a Roxbury in pomme, which about the same price). hee hee :smile:

the bag looks gorgeous btw--love the color. if you really really love the bag, it is worth every penny!

Don't worry--you got a great deal on a bag that is classic and timeless. As a lawyer, you probably don't spend too much money on "trend" items as you would on something you will use for years to come. It is a beautiful bag and you will be able to wear it forever.