Just sold my chanel bag 22k pink and I lost a 2.5k

I needed to sell the bag to make a purchase of something else. I sold it to a store that sells gold and bags. I bought the bag for almost 7k cad and sold it for 4k cad. Lost 3k. I am in pain. He says pink is a hard to sell bag. Right now the economy is bad. No one is buying and everyone is selling.
Where in Canada did you sell? Which store ?

I needed to sell the bag to make a purchase of something else. I sold it to a store that sells gold and bags. I bought the bag for almost 7k cad and sold it for 4k cad. Lost 3k. I am in pain. He says pink is a hard to sell bag. Right now the economy is bad. No one is buying and everyone is selling.
Ughhh that feeling. The last couple of times I’ve been at chanel, the store has been empty. Hmmmm…maybe the prices are just too high!! ;))))))

Reactions: stylemeter
True that. Resale market in Asia is bad as well.

I very rarely sell something. But whenever I've sold something it has always been at a loss. And that's how it should be in my opinion. I think things are finally normalizing again. Used things being less valuable is just right in my opinion. Buy what you love and use it. Selling it to fund the next hot thing (that will be boring next year) will never stop the cycle.