Just received my March Japanese Vogue

clinkenwar

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
Oh my goodness..where do I begin? They are showing a new perforated speedy which looks super cute..they also are showing a blue two tone b-bag..cute...new paddy colors..I wish I could scan the whole book so you all can see..it has tons of new bags from all of the desiners we know and love..I thought I was doen buying for a while but I was so wrong....:shame: :lol: :love:

i would love to see pics of this perforated speedy.........i'd contacted LV about a perforated little like boxy bag they'd had in their runway show and they said they weren't producing it so i'd love to see this one......
here's a shot of the only perforated bag i've seen thus far.........
00420m.jpg

OMG the dots/holes look hot pink don't they? I love that! Wonder if the inside is also hot pink instead of terra cotta? I would love to see if they were going to make this in larger bags or even a kobla type wallet.

jc2239 said:
i would love to see pics of this perforated speedy.........i'd contacted LV about a perforated little like boxy bag they'd had in their runway show and they said they weren't producing it so i'd love to see this one......
here's a shot of the only perforated bag i've seen thus far.........
00420m.jpg

Sounds like it'll look really cute on a speedy. But with those holes... will rain water get into it then? :blink:

Can you also take photos of the entire page? I want to see the other bags too. Hee hee...

The two tone b-bag looks really cute. Looks like it's made of denim? But I don't know about the perforated speedy.... It might look better IRL.

the perforated speedy doesn't seem to have the two-tone effect that the photo i posted does.....definitely something i'd hafta see in person before making a decision on it......

does the Japanes Vogue say how much the bags are?