Just received my March Japanese Vogue

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Oh my goodness..where do I begin? They are showing a new perforated speedy which looks super cute..they also are showing a blue two tone b-bag..cute...new paddy colors..I wish I could scan the whole book so you all can see..it has tons of new bags from all of the desiners we know and love..I thought I was doen buying for a while but I was so wrong....:shame: :lol: :love:

2. can u scan a pix of the perforated speedy?

3. And the blue two-tone b-bag too... You're talking about Balenciaga, not Fendi b-bag right?

4. i would love to see pics of this perforated speedy.........i'd contacted LV about a perforated little like boxy bag they'd had in their runway show and they said they weren't producing it so i'd love to see this one......
    here's a shot of the only perforated bag i've seen thus far.........
    [​IMG]

5. I'll try to scan..and yes I meant balenciaga:biggrin:

6. Double yay! :nuts:

7. OMG the dots/holes look hot pink don't they? I love that! Wonder if the inside is also hot pink instead of terra cotta? I would love to see if they were going to make this in larger bags or even a kobla type wallet.

8. Sounds like it'll look really cute on a speedy. But with those holes... will rain water get into it then? :blink:

9. that's exactly what i was thinking :nuts:....would be funny to have a $1000 bag that drips......

10. okay this is the best I could do..I am so not a techie..:sad2: bbag.jpg

speedy2.jpg
    sorry you can't see the perforations so good...well I guess you can see it pretty good if you click on it.

11. Can you also take photos of the entire page? I want to see the other bags too. Hee hee...

The two tone b-bag looks really cute. Looks like it's made of denim? But I don't know about the perforated speedy.... It might look better IRL.

12. the perforated speedy doesn't seem to have the two-tone effect that the photo i posted does.....definitely something i'd hafta see in person before making a decision on it......

does the Japanes Vogue say how much the bags are?

13. I don't know how to make the whole page small enough..if someone knows how to do it.. I can send them the pics in e-mail and they can resize it.:wacko:

14. 176400 yen for the LV and 179550 for the balenciaga

15. You can email it to Vlad and he'll glady do it for you.

And that's ALOT of yen!!