Just received my grey 05 twiggy and am totally unimpressed

FORTHELUVOFBAGS said:
Ok, here are my photos. I made a mistake. Sorry it's an 06 Grey. What do you guys think? (Sorry, those are my other purchases)

Thoughts? Keep or return the grey????

I think it's pretty, but what are your other options? I kinda like the new Cement more if you are looking for another grey. Btw, I looove your AC bag! Is that the mini or the regular size? I've been eyeing that bag online for awhile now.

It's the mini. Nessaleestyle has it the cheapest for $221 shipped. There's a code for new customers 20% off. I haven't used it yet. First I thought it may be too small but I don't need all HUGE bags. The AC Tobacco is soooo nice too.

FORTHELUVOFBAGS said:
It's the mini. Nessaleestyle has it the cheapest for $221 shipped. There's a code for new customers 20% off. I haven't used it yet. First I thought it may be too small but I don't need all HUGE bags. The AC Tobacco is soooo nice too.

It's gorgeous! That is the exact color I've been thinking about, too! I think the Mini is the perfect size! I'm sooo tempted to get one...:heart:

Pupsterpurse said:
Chigirl--what do you like to wear your 05 Grey with? Do you wear it with teals and blues like Bridget? I'm starting to want this color now, too. lol...

I wear it with everything. I think grey (especially a darker one) is like black but more interesting (especially when you are wearing black because of the contrast). They show up on ebay every so often so keep your eye out for one. If I see one, I will let you know. I posted one awhile back I think. You can do a search and see what it went for just to get an idea.

chigirl said:
I wear it with everything. I think grey (especially a darker one) is like black but more interesting (especially when you are wearing black because of the contrast). They show up on ebay every so often so keep your eye out for one. If I see one, I will let you know. I posted one awhile back I think. You can do a search and see what it went for just to get an idea.
Thanks, chigirl! :heart:

FORTHELUVOFBAGS said:
Ok, here are my photos. I made a mistake. Sorry it's an 06 Grey. What do you guys think? (Sorry, those are my other purchases)

Thoughts? Keep or return the grey????

If you don't love it, return it. It is too much money to spend on a bag you don't love. There are plenty of other great colors that I am sure you will love.

and pupster, you are welcome! if i see one, i will let you know.

Fortheluvofbags, I think your grey bag is very pretty. However, if you are not loving it you should return it. There are so many fabulous colors to choose from. I'm sure you'll find something you love.

Hi Fortheloveofbags,

I think it is a very pretty grey, I can see it complementing many colours, but really, it doesn't matter what I think. If *you* don't love it, you won't be excited about wearing it and it will linger in your closet, and eventually you will just have "pity wearings", where you feel bad for it and wear it, out of pity. For this amount of $$$ you should have a bag that excites you and you want to hug because it makes you so happy and you smile when you see it becuase it's so fabulous. I don't think you feel this way about the grey, choose a colour you do feel this way about!

I wish you well,

Bridget

thanks pupster & esile for lovin' my grey hobo/day, i :heart: her too!!!...but i also think that if FTLOB isn't diggin' it, she should probably exchange it for another :yes: ...these b-bag babies are way too much $$$ if you're not feelin' them!!!

I think you should keep it!
it's a great addition to your collection, which has a variety of different colours which I think can work with different situations/outfits.... keep it! =)

Bridget S. said:
Hi Fortheloveofbags,

I think it is a very pretty grey, I can see it complementing many colours, but really, it doesn't matter what I think. If *you* don't love it, you won't be excited about wearing it and it will linger in your closet, and eventually you will just have "pity wearings", where you feel bad for it and wear it, out of pity. For this amount of $$$ you should have a bag that excites you and you want to hug because it makes you so happy and you smile when you see it becuase it's so fabulous. I don't think you feel this way about the grey, choose a colour you do feel this way about!

I wish you well,

Bridget

I second everything she said.