Just received my 02 Black Flat Brass classique!

BooYah said:
perceph, you have a very beautiful collection :love: but congrats on your newest addition-it's gorgeous.....i would like to jump out of the window now as i have passed up 2 opportunities to purchase a black flat brass :Push: :cry: i would start a "balenciaga imbecile" thread but i would be the only poster....and that's no fun talking to myself because i do that at home anyways :lol:

Count me in the imbecile club! I think i may have even passed on this very one, if I'm correct about the (wonderful ) seller (japan huh? ;) ) Well, our times will hopefully come and I KNOW percephonie will ROCK this bag. Congrats!!!

Is this and the 04 firsts a different size that the current ones? What are the measurements? It looks beeeautiful. Congrats again!:flowers:

Hey varsha! Thanx! I think they are approximately the same sizes. I just compared it to my 05 ice blue and it seemed slightly smaller but it might just be the squishy leather :biggrin:

I actually bought this bag 3 weeks ago so I don't know what you mean by "wonderful seller" lol, but it's a shame you passed on one! I know you would ROCK a flat brass too lol!

percephonie said:
Hey varsha! Thanx! I think they are approximately the same sizes. I just compared it to my 05 ice blue and it seemed slightly smaller but it might just be the squishy leather :biggrin:

I actually bought this bag 3 weeks ago so I don't know what you mean by "wonderful seller" lol, but it's a shame you passed on one! I know you would ROCK a flat brass too lol!

Pmed you! I passed on one from japan a few weeks ago and thought it must be the same person, but perhaps it was just a coincidence...I passed because I bought a couple of other bags at the same time (like the 03 city with silver like the 04 one you have) but I'm sure another one will pop up one day. Love your collection!! The eggplant and black ones especially..congrats!

Wow, I must have been mis-informed? I thought that the older classiques were at least an inch bigger both in height and width, but it sounds like that's not true according to what everyone has posted so far.....?