Just received my 02 Black Flat Brass classique!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Finally! After waiting and waiting, being held in customs etc...It arrived! I was so surprised that it was even lighter than the current classiques and the leather is soooo soft :love: I'm in love!:heart:
    I was thinking of giving it to my sister but....not anymore lol!!:P :roflmfao:

(2nd picture: 04 turquoise first, 02 black first, 05 ice blue first, 04 black city, 04 eggplant first & 06 ink city)

02 classique.jpg balenciagas-1.jpg
  2. I love your bags!! All are so pretty!

3. Gorgeous, and what a collection!-Congrats!

4. Thanx!!:biggrin:

5. OMG Percephonie! You guys are seriously killing me with these gorgeous flat brass bags!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Where did you find it? It's SO perfect!!!

6. Lovely collection.. I love your 02 bag. how long did it take to get to you?

7. gorgeous:biggrin:
    congrats!!!!!

8. It took 2 weeks and a half to get to me! First it got held in customs because of the charges, then when I arranged a redelivery it didn't arrive because of a fault on their system! But it's here now and I am soo happy!

9. That is so pretty!!! The leather must be TDF!!! Lucky girl! Enjoy!

10. wow all the bags are so nice!! congrats :smile: is it a first?

11. Yep it's a first!

12. Did you get it off eBay?? i'm just so curious how people find these perfect, beautiful bags!

13. All of your bags are gorgeous, including this one! Congrats!!

14. I actually got it from Japan...Don't worry I'm sure you'll find one soon!:biggrin:

15. Thanks for the info. I lived in Japan for awhile and still have some friends there. I will have to have them scout it out for me! ;)
    Congrats again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice