Just pulled the trigger from Yoggis Closet

I love that bag! I can't tell if it's the green or the silver? I have the Speedy Eden in Argent (silver) and love it, but always wanted to have the green noe. You will love it, congrats!

Hi Limited Eden owners! Could you please share how your Speedy/Noe is holding up after a lot of uses? Do you have any cracking/shedding issue with the leather/threads? Thank you very much!

Hi Limited Eden owners! Could you please share how your Speedy/Noe is holding up after a lot of uses? Do you have any cracking/shedding issue with the leather/threads? Thank you very much!
I have had my Speedy Eden for 3 years now with no issues at all. Please post pictures IrishPrincess when you get your new beauty!

I need to seriously be banned from all internet access I have a speedy empt arriving also View attachment 2494105

They used it for color comparison
I have started blaming the dog for Internet shopping! You don't need thumbs to type in my CC number! I told my husband that I gave the dog permission to use it...:graucho:and that is when that sexy Pomme key pouch showed up! In the past the sweet dog has only purchased gray Vernis but I am glad he branched out! :roflmfao:

I have always lusted after the Neo! They say that the bag can get quite heavy...but it holds a TON so any bag that can hold this much will get heavy! I love the fabric strap, they are so incredibly comfortable! Tis is why I purchased one separately so I can use with my Noe and Delightful!

I can't wait to see a reveal!

I have started blaming the dog for Internet shopping! You don't need thumbs to type in my CC number! I told my husband that I gave the dog permission to use it...:graucho:and that is when that sexy Pomme key pouch showed up! In the past the sweet dog has only purchased gray Vernis but I am glad he branched out! :roflmfao:

I have always lusted after the Neo!

They say that the bag can get quite heavy...but it holds a TON so any bag that can hold this much will get heavy! I love the fabric strap, they are so incredibly comfortable! Tis is why I purchased one separately so I can use with my Noe and Delightful!

I can't wait to see a reveal!

I blame auto cc save global warming lack of self control and u looked at me wrong today so I bought something. DH loves LV that's the root of it