Just ordered TWO Stams on sale!!

I've been watching BG sale daily to find that bag(stam hobo):crybaby:I guess it's just not ment for me to have.

ali: Don't give up yet. I was looking at a different color (taupe?) a couple weeks ago, also on sale. By the time I went to put it in my shopping bag, it was gone. I thought that may have been my only chance, but I was wrong. I'll keep an eye out for you. :smile:

you are super lucky! didn't know that the stam goes on sale now. blush elise too :love: how come I never see anything I want there? wait, I know -- coz, I'm not lucky. better run out to get some lucky charms cereal....

ali: Don't give up yet. I was looking at a different color (taupe?) a couple weeks ago, also on sale. By the time I went to put it in my shopping bag, it was gone. I thought that may have been my only chance, but I was wrong. I'll keep an eye out for you. :smile:

Thanks Cheetos:smile: and you were right I did find a stam hobo today and I couldn't believe it:nuts:. It was all the way in Maryland but she will be mine soon:yes:. I must thank you for this post, I had given up looking for the hobo, reading about your awesome luck encouraged me to look high and low until I found my stam:yahoo: !!!!!
So thanks for spreading that goodluck you have, feel free to do so often;)

Thanks Cheetos:smile: and you were right I did find a stam hobo today and I couldn't believe it:nuts:. It was all the way in Maryland but she will be mine soon:yes:. I must thank you for this post, I had given up looking for the hobo, reading about your awesome luck encouraged me to look high and low until I found my stam:yahoo: !!!!!
So thanks for spreading that goodluck you have, feel free to do so often;)

ali w: That's awesome! It's so great to hear a happy ending to your story. What color did you get?

Did the order go through. I know lots of people had their orders canceled recently. Best of luck. Good deal!

bagsforme: Both bags were shipped yesterday and should arrive this Saturday. I know what you mean about canceled orders! I've been reading about those too. It must be so frustrating to get your hopes up only to have them dashed. The stores that do that should at least offer free shipping or 10% off your next order to make up for it.

bagsforme: Both bags were shipped yesterday and should arrive this Saturday. I know what you mean about canceled orders! I've been reading about those too. It must be so frustrating to get your hopes up only to have them dashed. The stores that do that should at least offer free shipping or 10% off your next order to make up for it.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! That's an AWESOME deal on both stams!!! :yahoo:

Can't wait to see pics!!!!!

Lucky girl!

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :hysteric: I'm screaming too. They're sold out. I would have gotten at least one in a SECOND! I'm in the market for those, and they were on sale, now gone. :sad:

NM still have the Stam, but not the Whiskey Hobo. Although I've decided I might not want those colours. :shrugs: