Just ordered my first CL's

omg efusik! this was your wedding dress already or you were just trying on wedding dresses to pick from? geez, tough crowd they are huh? i'm sure you'll look hot regardless so screw that. as long as you like the dress, you're fine!

That's nothing. I went to try on my wedding dress w/my mom, grandmother & sister and they all made the same ugly face when I walked out of the dressing room. I wanted to cry so bad.

That's awful! I swear if I ever get married i'll either elope or just get married on the beach in flip flops.

Those shoes are beautiful though so I don't see how your mom could have a problem with them. Plus you could use them for other occasions since they aren't just "wedding" shoes.

My dad just sent me these pics of a wedding where everyone is wearing camo! Guess the people are really into hunting. It's a pps file so I can't attach the whole thing but I'll attach one of the pics.

Attachments

• bayouwedding.jpg
    bayouwedding.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 45
omg efusik! this was your wedding dress already or you were just trying on wedding dresses to pick from? geez, tough crowd they are huh? i'm sure you'll look hot regardless so screw that. as long as you like the dress, you're fine!

Yes, it was my wedding dress. It was the most horrible feeling EVER! The SA asked my mom what she envisioned for me and my mom said, "something she doesn't like." My fiance tried to cheer me up by telling me that I shouldn't listen to them because I was the one with the "fashion sense."

So I told my mom that she didn't have to buy the dress because she didn't like it and that shut her up real fast.:graucho:

That's awful! I swear if I ever get married i'll either elope or just get married on the beach in flip flops.

Those shoes are beautiful though so I don't see how your mom could have a problem with them. Plus you could use them for other occasions since they aren't just "wedding" shoes.

My dad just sent me these pics of a wedding where everyone is wearing camo! Guess the people are really into hunting. It's a pps file so I can't attach the whole thing but I'll attach one of the pics.

I figured the shoes can be my something old because there is no way I'm going to be able to hold off wearing them until next year!

That wedding pic is hilarious! I should show my mother and tell her that I've changed my mind and want a camo wedding.:nuts:

Love those shoes! Hot, hot, hot! I'm so curious about your dress now - I'm looking for something a little different myself...

Here's a little description:

Strapless A-line gown with band at neckline. Swarovski crystals and rhinestones adorn flower detail on skirt. Pick-up effect around skirt and chapel train. Buttons continue down the back to the hem.

Sounds like a pretty dress. My mom got married in a dress that looked like a maternity dress (might have been the style at the time) so who knows what would happen if we let our moms pick out wedding dresses.