Just ordered my first CL's

the shoes is breathtaking..gorgeous.. when i saw the beaten shoes..i remember my samoyed ate my LV wallet and $300.. i cried until my bf(now X)promise me to buy a new one :graucho:

omg such an incident would be a *major* panic scenario!!! :wtf:

my boss's dog chewed up a heel of my ferragamos once while i was at her house for a dinner, i never did get up the nerve to tell her about it :s

Congrats! They are an absolutely beautiful choice! :heart:

I lost my breath when I saw that chewed up pair! I'm so glad Saks came through.
They are such a great company. I also hope they get their money back from Fed Ex!

Awesome that Saks pulled through for you. I would have cried if I was expecting some CLs and saw that my dog had eaten one. And I would have been beyond furious with the Fedex guy. But I don't know what is the matter with delivery people these days. I got some Manolos from Nordstrom shipped to me and the DHL guy left them out on the front step of my apartment building. He didn't even come into the foyer and leave them. To make it worse, I live on the corner of a fairly busy intersection and the steps are about 15 ft from the street. Anyone walking or driving buy could have picked them up and walked off without me being the wiser. I just don't understand why people can't do their jobs. Okay, rant over. Your new pair looks so beautiful on you. That is one of my favorite CLs. They should make a great wedding shoe.