Just need a listening ear...

:confused1: just what i was thinking

I hope the OP doesnt mind me answering this.

The buyer payed for the bag but didnt pay for shipping so the OP (seller) payed for shipping out of the goodness of her heart. She shipped the item un-insured because of this and after 4 months got a phone call from the police saying the buyer filed a report to the interpol and said that she didnt get the bag and that the OP was scamming her.

As long as she could produce a receipt that indicates the bag had been shipped to the country, the case was closed. But she didnt have a receipt because this was 4 months ago.

She called up the postal office and enquired if theres any way that they can prove that there had been a parcel shipped to that country during that week but there was no way.

The police told her that she would have to refnd the money to the buyer so instead she bought the buyer another bag.

Oh Interpool, that's just ridiculous. I'm not going to launch into a long story, but someone scammed me in the UK and I tried contacting them (Interpool)and they wouldn't lift a finger to help me!

:nogood: *big hug for you*

anyway, post office usually has the file for collecting item. HEre, we can give them "a little amount of $$$ " then they'll gladly to search from their files. They usually have file for each collecting & posting item.

Hope this help and sorry for confusing, I just read that't Dentelle Speedy, not a Dentelle Kirsten.

PS: agree with other, if she didn't pay shipping, you should hold item until you receive complete payment.

yep! E-bay is a "past" glory... now its filled with international scammers and crooks! "Real" Buyers and Sellers beware!

Just not a good business place! Yikes!

Amen. I recently had a bad experience on ebay and learned my lesson. I won't be using ebay again, to buy or sell. I am so sorry this happened. It is always a battle to get your money back on ebay, but from what I understand, it is a nightmare with international shipping.

I'm sorry but I just remembered that you offered me via pm last week to buy your dentelle kirsten due to urgent situation, just wonder if it's the same bag or you've 2? Did you say that you prefer to give her one new bag instead give her cash? I'm so confuse...

Hi, it was a dentelle speedy that was sold. She asked me back in CASH and i didnt. The police just called me up and said she filed a report.

Anyway I refused to pay her back in cash..

So i bought another of the bag again and ship it to her again using full tracking.

It was a long story and I dont want to repeat it again. The buyer REFUSED to pay for shipping and I forked out USD50 for normal shipping which cant be tracked. It was my fault and I learn the lesson.

The kirsten bag that I offered you is another bag. Not the bag in the story.

I think she means she would rather re-send the bag than give the other person cash. If it was a scam, that means the person just wanted money + free bag and that's why they are asking for cash. Now they have either 1 or 2 bags. Does that make sense?

Well, if it's another bag, if shes to sell it, she wont be able to get a full usd1.5k for it and I will feel better

ummm, what?!:confused1:

Only warning, NO one is allowed to sell make offers, trade, etc. . . here or in PM!!!!!
You can be banned for this:lecture:
Take a moment to read the rules the rest of us follow:yes:

Hi, she bidded on my bag on ebay and she was the second highest bidder. I pmed her here as she was interested on it. Didnt know that I wasnt allowed to pm her to double confirm that she's interested.

Just to add on, the top buyer backed out of her bid and I just wanted to ask her if she's still interested. I couldnt get her email from ebay and thus, I msged her here and asked. If she's still interested, I'll send her a second chance offer on ebay. That's what happened. I didnt appoarched her out of no where and offer her a bag.

Hi, she bidded on my bag on ebay and she was the second highest bidder. I pmed her here as she was interested on it. Didnt know that I wasnt allowed to pm her to double confirm that she's interested.

yeah, please read our rules again. If someone was buying from you on EBAY, use EBAY to contact them. not TPF:nogood:

Hehehe, you must be mixed-up my ID with another, I never bidded on your Dentelle Speedy or Kirsten. I only ever asked how much the lowest you'll take :smile:

yep! E-bay is a "past" glory... now its filled with international scammers and crooks! "Real" Buyers and Sellers beware!

Just not a good business place! Yikes!

It is a shame for the honest, genuine seller but these days I would not buy anything high end from E_bay. There are just too many cheats and counterfeiters on there and I wouldn't risk my hard earned cash.
I think the days of E-bay being fun and offering some real bargains have gone...now it is a den of rougues and thieves. Like I said, it is a shame for legitimate sellers but until E-bay does something to clean up its act there a probably loads of potential buyers that have deserted it.