Just in case you have not seen this- tPF keychain!

I just got mine, one for me and one for DD. They are nicely made and really cute. Took about a week to arrive...

The little dangly things are just like our smileys. What a sweet thing she did to make these.

I ordered mine last week or the week before so i'm still waiting on mine but i'm sooo excited!!!

Did yours arrive??

Out of the last 30 I mailed on Monday, about 20 came back for postage due...don't ask me why after mailing 700 of them, there were problems with the last batch....who knows. Anyway, I am readdressing them this weekend and will get them back in the mail monday....if you haven't got yours hang tight it might be in that batch.

Hi all...

Ok, I've decided how I'm going to wear mine. I have some leftover Hermes bolduc ribbon, and I've tied a slip knot over the open part of the ring (where you slip keys on/off) to cover it so the oval looks uninterrupted.

Voila! Instant unique necklace on an east/west oval hanging from a glorious opera-length ribbon.

Very happy. Thanks again, Tink.!:yahoo:

My 2nd one arrived today, I bought one for myself, then felt mean and bought a 2nd for DD, will save it for her Christmas stocking. They are really sweet, thank you very much. Next time I vist an Hermes store, I'll try and have it dangling somewhere - see if a tPfer might say how-do, or perhaps exchange the secret code:

"don't you love the colour orange"

tPF reply:

"only when it comes with brown ribbon".

My 2nd one arrived today, I bought one for myself, then felt mean and bought a 2nd for DD, will save it for her Christmas stocking. They are really sweet, thank you very much. Next time I vist an Hermes store, I'll try and have it dangling somewhere - see if a tPfer might say how-do, or perhaps exchange the secret code:

tPF reply:

How to get 1? I really like it.

Thanks,

tPF reply:

Hee-hee! I'm glad my suggestion has become "official"...I am TOTALLY going to use it! I truly hope I run into someone who answers back correctly...we'll just fall over laughing!!