Just got my Magenta! I love the UPS man!

chigirl said:
congrats!!!!yay acegirl. again so much better than that magenta twiggy you luckily didn't get from that shady seller.

Thanks girl, I agree, it worked out in the end. Maybe the B-bag gods felt sorry for me!

Redney- Nope haven't had it out yet. I just got it like 30 minutes ago & the first thing I did is share with all of you. Oh, that & sniff the leather :shame:

acegirl congrats on the wonderful bag! you're SO lucky that you got this! i rang BalNY afew months back asking if they had a magenta FIRST and they told me NO... was gutted and yes i'm SO confused... BUT i'm glad you've got a b-bag and its one of the best colours!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!

cutiekiara said:
Congrats acegirl... love that magenta bag... how is the leather? is it thin like the current leather or thick like the previous season bag?

It's just like my apple green hobo leather.. Not nearly as veiny & shiny as this seasons leather & softer too;)

Your new magenta is so beautiful! I'm waiting patiently to receive mine. The leather on your bag looks incredible--I sure hope mine is as pretty as yours. Congrats!