Just got my first Balanciaga! NOW I know what'yall are talking about!

I love your Part Time in black! Stunning! :yahoo:

(I also love the little conure in your avatar! Aren't they brilliant after their showers? Now you'll need colors of bbags to match your parrot!)

ooooo preeeetty!!! :smile: I've only been posting and coming on regularly for the last 2 weeks or so.. and i've already added 2 b'bags to my collection! This has got to be the most expensive addiction!!! LOL!

I LOVE YOUR PART-TIME! These bags are totally addictive, WingNut, so be prepared to keep acquiring more. Post pics of your next acquisition when you get her... Congrats!

Congrats! Your Black PT is beautiful and TDF. I just received my first B-bag yesterday. I definitly know what you are talking about. Same here. And I know it's just the beginning.....:P

OMG! Thank you everyone for your kind words! I was at a seminar all day Thurs, and so busy at work Fri that now is the first chance I've had to pop back in. Carried the bag today and it's so lightweight and fun....definitely a good thing that I did here:graucho:. I'll definitelybe hunting down an anthracite first...but only after my next H-bag for more "formal" puposes <- They co-exist nicely! Then maybe something in green (sapin?)....then maybe a day or purse....then maybe.....:roflmfao:

Billysmom: Gotta love the birds! Love your Macaw!