Just got back from LV in San Francisco

If it makes you feel better Snorks, me and my bf have been together for 7 years. We met when he was a broke grad student and I have been with him through med school, residency and now his first real job. Besides you have a wonderful husband I am sure....you get the tax benefits of marriage, I get an LV shopping trip -- sounds fair to me ;)

Wow Clake,

Congrats! Not just on your new buys but also a wonderful relationship you have! That's just great! You have been through so much together and don't the LVs carry more sentiments than otherwise!

Your love just shows through - he treats you to a shopping trip but you were so sweet not to go crazy! i'm so envious!

My blessings! Hope you get the epis, enjoy your trip and seal it with more LVs. haha!

ps: Thank god my bf and I live in difft places. he doesn't have to know about my purse collection. He's a really sweet guy but I honestly don't know what he would say. I would never ask him for a bag, but hopefully he figures it out himself.....:P

Wow Clake,

Congrats! Not just on your new buys but also a wonderful relationship you have! That's just great! You have been through so much together and don't the LVs carry more sentiments than otherwise!

Your love just shows through - he treats you to a shopping trip but you were so sweet not to go crazy! i'm so envious!

My blessings! Hope you get the epis, enjoy your trip and seal it with more LVs. haha!

ps: Thank god my bf and I live in difft places. he doesn't have to know about my purse collection. He's a really sweet guy but I honestly don't know what he would say. I would never ask him for a bag, but hopefully he figures it out himself.....:P

Sadly, I got outbid by $5 for an Epi (Green) Keepall 55 -- I am still a bit bitter about that at the moment.

And thank you so much for the kind words about me and my bf -- he is a sweetheart...tomorrow is his birthday and he is getting his surprise in the morning ....spa day and a new sweater.

As for the bag collection -- it was only this year (in the last month) that my bf found out how much I spend on clothes and accessories. When I ran out of closet space, took over his closet and under the bed was filled it shoes and bags, he was shall we say curious......Fortunately there is Crossroads in the Bay Area and I have made some ok money selling off alot of clothes. Sadly that just translate into buying more "man purses" for me :rolleyes:

Sadly, I got outbid by $5 for an Epi (Green) Keepall 55 -- I am still a bit bitter about that at the moment.

And thank you so much for the kind words about me and my bf -- he is a sweetheart...tomorrow is his birthday and he is getting his surprise in the morning ....spa day and a new sweater.

As for the bag collection -- it was only this year (in the last month) that my bf found out how much I spend on clothes and accessories. When I ran out of closet space, took over his closet and under the bed was filled it shoes and bags, he was shall we say curious......Fortunately there is Crossroads in the Bay Area and I have made some ok money selling off alot of clothes. Sadly that just translate into buying more "man purses" for me :rolleyes:

Oh dear, outbid by $5??? That's a crime! I would be upset too. But hey, I always try to have some happy thoughts. maybe it's a blessing in disguise and you would find something better later? Don't be too upset for long, the process of getting the LV keeps me happy already! :P

Not bad, your bf was "curious". I don't know how mine will react. He will probably be too stunned to say anything and probably end of with "well, it's your money, not mine". hahaha.... You took over his closet??? That's so funny. My own closet is bursting as well. Selling your clothes for more purses doesn't count. You aren't actually spending any more money on purses. haha.

Your present to your bf sounds so sweet. I am sure he would :heart: it! Enjoy the day with him! :yes:

Congratulations! Excellent choices. So glad your shopping experience was calm and enjoyable.

I'm sure many of the PFers here wish they had both experiences, carte blanche @ LV, and a thoughtful, sweet SO. Not excluding your sweet, thoughtful too!

It's so nice to see happy long term couples that appreciate one another by being considerate and loving throughout the years..

Congrats Again!

What a thoughtful gift from your bf! And so mature of you to enjoy without going overboard--no wonder you and he make a good pair. :yes: I love what you chose.

I'm totally envious to hear about your upcoming vacation to Hong Kong! :drool: I haven't been there but want to go. You both really deserve a break if you haven't been on a real vacation for 3 years! When you return I hope you give us a little review--I love hearing about other people's travels. Best wishes!