Just got a call from my SA...good news for speedy buyers!

My SA told me the same thing this weekend when I picked up my Speedy with the new handles - no increase on the Speedies. She thought, however, that the Azur line would be affected by the increase.

wooo hoooo... thats great news!! i was thinking of getting the mono speedy 25.. yay!!! :yahoo:

Kimmi - i do think its stupid that there is not that much different between a bag and a wallet.. thats why i only buy bags, and buy the walletspre-loved :yes:

I confirmed it too with my SA in Vegas. All the Speedys will not go up. I also found out the some of the epi items will actually go down. That's interesting. He said the Noe in paticularly. Don't know fo sure, but I'm going check out the price now and then after the 1st and see if it did go down.

I spoke to a SA here yesterday and they stated that the speedy will stay the same price in mono, damier & azur but the other bags in the azur range the price has increased slightly e.g the saleya. Also nomade and the suhali lockit has increased in price too:crybaby: