Just got a call from my SA...good news for speedy buyers!

ajamesgrly

~Jamie~
O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
hi everyone,

just thought I'd share this bit of information with you...:yes:

my SA just called me and told be that of course the price hike is confirmed (I actually was the one who first broke the news to her, I told I found out from the purse forum...she had no clue!) and she told me that the Azur items will probably not be included in the price hike...as well as the Monogram Speedies 25, 30. She said the mono speedies aren't included probably because they are such a popular item...anyone else hear the same news?? I guess it great for us azur buyers and potential speedy owners!:yahoo:

I hope this information is acurate!

I also heard that the Azur Speedies wouldn't be affected, but I hadn't heard about the Mono ones. I hope you are right!!! I was going to rush and buy the Mono Speedy 25 tomorrow. LOL. I'm glad to know I can wait until next month. :smile:

I also heard that the Azur Speedies wouldn't be affected, but I hadn't heard about the Mono ones. I hope you are right!!! I was going to rush and buy the Mono Speedy 25 tomorrow. LOL. I'm glad to know I can wait until next month. :smile:

I know it's great! I'd just double check with another SA just to make sure!!!:yes:

That would be great!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I know my coveted french purse is going up though:sad: ...do you think there is something wrong when a wallet costs more than a speedy?