Just decide for me already

I can't say thanks enough for all the opinions. I am really leaning toward the galliera. It was my first idea of an HG bag. I also agree that although new it is becoming a classic. Dh (who never normally has an opinion on bags) suggests I get the azur since I have 2 mono and 1 damier ebene. He thinks my HG bag should be extra special and something different. I do agree. We will see which pattern, but galliera mostly likely is is. I get to go on or a bit before next Wed:yahoo: (probably a day after the price increase:pout:). I will know for sure then. I just hope when I go they have the bag I want in stock. i can't stand to wait anymore.

I can't say thanks enough for all the opinions. I am really leaning toward the galliera. It was my first idea of an HG bag. I also agree that although new it is becoming a classic. Dh (who never normally has an opinion on bags) suggests I get the azur since I have 2 mono and 1 damier ebene. He thinks my HG bag should be extra special and something different. I do agree. We will see which pattern, but galliera mostly likely is is. I get to go on or a bit before next Wed:yahoo: (probably a day after the price increase:pout:). I will know for sure then. I just hope when I go they have the bag I want in stock. i can't stand to wait anymore.

Has there been a confirmation on a price increase? :wtf: