Just curious, how many more...

I have to admit I finally feel satisfied and content with my collection. I always said I needed a shoulder birkin to finish out the collection and I have managed to hit all major color groups, leathers and styles that fit my lifestyle. Here is the list

Birkin 35 orange swift ghw
Birkin 35 black togo ghw
Birkin 35 cognac ostrich ghw
Birkin 30 vert anis ostrich phw
HAC 32 maroon fonce fjord phw
Kelly 35 (retourne) rouge garrance clemence phw
Kelly 35 (sellier) indigo vache liagee phw
SBII 42 prune fjord phw

It is the first time ever I no longer feel like I am on the hunt and it is very relaxing

The Hermes Chef can prick me because I am truly done with H bags:girlsigh:, I long for none. I am going to add some H shawls and jewellery to my collection at my own pace and just enjoy everything I have. I feel I have a well rounded collection and now is the time to just relax and go with the flow.

I am enjoying my small collection. I sold my Picotin so I currently have one 30cm Birkin and one 32cm Kelly bag. I would like another Birkin in blue, but I did previously say that one B and one K was good enough to satisfy my H bag cravings.......I may try to find a shoulder Birkin instead so I'll have three different H bags. :idea:Decisions, decisions......

sigh. my list has just been expanded. I now have:

Rouge Garrance Togo any hardware
Raisin Togo or Raisin Chevre (if I can SO it)
Rouge H with GHW already in.
I want Potiron chevre Birkin or Kelly or Feu in Chevre Mangalore. (can't figure out the color but something orange)
Something yellow like curry--this maybe hard as it is out of production.
Green family--hmm, can't pick out the color yet, don't know which one I like.

i'd like to re-do my list:
rouge garrance or vert anis SO kelly
i'd like to try a 35 retourne kelly - color still undetermined.

...... and i told DH i won't be buying a bag worth more than my 32 kelly....

I'd love to have a vert anis 30cm ostrich and a croc lindy, and a vintage croc kelly. I keep falling in love with the new colors....arrrggghhhh. I wish I were done being on the prowl.

Okay, I just got really lucky and found my kelly in like, RECORD time. :shocked:

So now I have two Hermes bags: 35 cm black clemence birkin GH and 40 cm bleu brighton clemence kelly PH.

Not that I currently have the funds, but the next bag to round off the collection (totally boy cried wolf statement :shame:smile: is the graphite travel kelly!!