Just cant get enough 12a red, another reveal!!!!

They're both lovely. :smile: Although I'm now waiting for my 09a in delivery, I start to wonder I may have some space left in my closet for 12a red as well. :smile: A mini? What do you think? :smile:

I just love your reveals! Your photographic skills are amazing and the stories you tell around these bags and shoes...it's always a delight to read and admire them!

I don't even like tennis (actually, I feel nothing for it since I don't even think about it! :P ) but even I was reading through your Wimbledon commentary. :roflmfao:

Of course, all the while anxiously wanting to see the pics of the main attractions: 12a red jumbo and ballet shoes. Love them!

I'm convinced now I want a 12a red jumbo too, after reading all yours and Peonies' reveals. Thank you for all the detail pics of the exterior and interior. Really helpful in my decision to want one. :biggrin:

Hmmm, temptations, temptations. My red jumbo is still in route to me (I cannot believe it still takes FedEx ground more than a week to deliver from east to west coast!!!), but I am already tempted to go for the matching flats.....

:yahoo:oh, i'm so excited for you! this week all shipments took longer with the holiday! Congrats to you, u are going to be in love:heart::heart::heart:! You will love flats too:love:!
U are my twin aalinkaa:P

Happy red to you!!!

jaffe said:
I just love your reveals! Your photographic skills are amazing and the stories you tell around these bags and shoes...it's always a delight to read and admire them!

I don't even like tennis (actually, I feel nothing for it since I don't even think about it! :P ) but even I was reading through your Wimbledon commentary. :roflmfao:

Of course, all the while anxiously wanting to see the pics of the main attractions: 12a red jumbo and ballet shoes. Love them!

I'm convinced now I want a 12a red jumbo too, after reading all yours and Peonies' reveals. Thank you for all the detail pics of the exterior and interior. Really helpful in my decision to want one. :biggrin:

Jaffe you are very kind :smile: reveals are fun to write because of all of you......each of you make it exciting to share, thank you, especially you jaffe ;)
DH and I love tennis, I wish I could play as well as I can commentary, lol. It just so happened I started to write during the match and the rest is history!
It's a beautiful red, I don't think any of us will regret this purchase! I truly hope you join the red club ;)