Just bought this for my sister what do you think?

Oh, wow, I remember this thread!

And lucide, I must admit I thought the same thing reading it over again just now. Especially asking how much we'd be willing to pay.

It's very strange that the original price was something like $5,000-WTF?! Like someone posted, that's entering Hermes territory. I even think that $1200 is way too much-I honestly thought this bag was going to be priced similar to Kooba or Botkier (500-700 range)....it would fit nicely in that price range and I would buy it in a heartbeat!

Don't understand where 4k is coming from. I saw it listed on Petitpas site for $1270. Nice bag, but I don't see anything amazing about it. Just the same, I'd trade places with your sister!

Don't understand where 4k is coming from. I saw it listed on Petitpas site for $1270. Nice bag, but I don't see anything amazing about it. Just the same, I'd trade places with your sister!

Did you read the beginning of THIS thread? Apparently when it was first released it was just under $5,000. The Celebrity section is where the link to the website was posted and the website price has since been changed from last Dec. to now.

^ WOW it's close to an exact copy!! At least the pockets. I wonder which came first...

Does the Sex Bomb come in red??

Tano has been making the sex bomb for quite a few years now. It was made in tango red this past Fall, which was gorgeous, but they aren't making any shade of red this Spring. The suggested retail price is $225, but store prices vary.

All handbag designers (including Tano) copy each other. That's nothing new.

lucide and wordbox, I really was just curious as to what price you would think was good. Everyone was talking about how that's way to much and everything. It WAS a bit pricey in the beginning haha, but as I said I was refunded the difference...which is crazy to me, never had that happen before. Either way we'll see where the price is at in a couple years and then I'll be BACK to this thread! haha. I'm not sure what an OP is, but..will you give me free stuff if I say I am one? :P

I guess everyone has their own opinion about it haha. I just am very excited to see what else this company does. If you think about it I mean like name a famous handbag that's expensive, and there's probably like 20,000 of them out there or more! And to only have 500 of a product seems risky, but exciting too to know that only 500 other people anywhere in the world will ever have the same bag. ok im done, im just excited.