Just bought this for my sister what do you think?

PurpleAmanda

Nov 27, 2007
I just bought a wilm for my sister from www.lepetitpas.com Yes I know it's pricey :shame: but she loves this style and its a great color for xmas :smile: Plus it's very limited, only like 400 to 500 being made? Just wanted more opinions thankss !

PurpleAmanda

Nov 27, 2007
Thanks! I'm glad to hear it so far. I wish I could just post the pics from the website, without getting in trouble :Push: haha because my camera does it no justice. And my camera makes it look very orange-y when it's really a red. Thanks for the comments so far!

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
$5K for your sister?! How lucky your sister is, and what a generous and nice sister you are. This sure will be life-long memory to her.

Kathy K

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Sunny Florida
Yikes, I certainly hope she's a bag aficionado and can appreciate such a generous gift! Wanna buy ME something for Christmas???? I've been a good girl! :angel:

lmkhlh2006

L.a.m.b. Lover
O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
I think that it is really nice that you spent that much on a gift for your sister. But I have to agree with some of the others that I don't think that this bag is worth the $4950 price tag...and I really like the description on their website that says the bag is lined with "High quality polyester"...you would think that for a bag that costs as much as a Hermes that it would be lined with something nicer.