Just bought my final & ultimate bag... what next?

So would I .... but I also really love the housewares, not so much all of the china, only because I really don't entertain on that level enough to find it useful. But I could live on the 3rd flr at Madison -- the rosewood collection of housewares. I have LOTS of ideas for you and your $$$, AVAN, do not fear, :yes:;)!

If I was all "bagged out" I would become the best RTW customer, in a heartbeat!

I love the thought of collecting china and flatware. For years I've been waiting to grow up enough to actually do it but now I'm mostly waiting for the kids to grow up enough. That's taking a bit longer....

So would I .... but I also really love the housewares, not so much all of the china, only because I really don't entertain on that level enough to find it useful. But I could live on the 3rd flr at Madison -- the rosewood collection of housewares. I have LOTS of ideas for you and your $$$, AVAN, do not fear, :yes:;)!

me too! I have almost all my porcelain, but I would DEVOUR the Pippa furniture (but we like contemporary in my house) and the glorious mohair blankets (I have one - I would buy ALL of them!), also the linens....there was a heavenly linen bathrobe that I am in love with at your store, A.....ahhh....delish!

You know, if I was in your same predicament, I'd still buy seasonal things like shawls, silks RTW etc, but I'd spend my "bag money" on furniture (not neccessaily Hermes) and jewellery and art.

FASHION! actually i am more of a rtw customer than a leather good customer and since i do not care for H furniture or porcellain i would buy even more of their rtw:yes:
BUT this beeing said even though i also have nearly all my bags i want there still is something new leathery every season (just think about new colors skins etc so i came to the conclusion that my "list" maybe never ever will be complete kwim?

I can say that I am absolutely over the moon with the woven leather throw!! It is woven lambskin and so soft!! It has a wool/Cashmere lining. It will last forever! I think that the personal home items are very special. I would love the sheared rabbit blanket; but it is $34,000.00 USD!!!!! I bought the mohair blanket in a cream colour, and it is beautiful ( I didn't care for it immediately) I like some of the china,but I don't have any.