Jimmy Choo Just bought Jimmy Choo Alex Bag in Navy Blue Suede

gorgeous color! Don't have it, but have seen it IRL. At least it is a dark color. I have a lighter suede Prada and have treated it with a suede spray. I just used Wilsons, and it worked great for me.

Oh my!! I'm so jealous! I am trying to sell out my python so I can purchase the full price leather or the suede. Or that was my original thought until I called the boutique here in Chicago and was told that they packed up and sent back all the sale iteams, that it's over. Argh!! ;) Enjoy it for me. I looooved the look of the navy! I wanted that or the brown. It looks like the full price leather one for me.

I have the ayse which is a similar style in navy suede. I used it a bit last fall....maybe for a few weeks. I was a bit scared of it so I really babied it and it still looks great...like new. I am looking forward to using it this fall!

Thank you all for your responses. I haven't actually seen the bag yet as it should be arriving tomorrow. I am soooooooooo excited, can't wait to see it. I guess i'll just have to take extra special care of it. I love the black leather one too, but don't think i should have both :wondering:wondering Would you describe the bag as being heavy?

hello everybody,
sorry for the late response, i have only just got back from a last minute vacation! i am glad to report back that i received my bag and as soon as i saw it i fell in love with it, it is absolutely gorgeous. the colour is divine and the suede material gives the bag a real luxurious look. the only problem is that i live in london and it rains a lot so i can't use it every day otherwise it will get ruined :sad: Now i am tempted to buy a black leather JC! :thinking:Anyway, i will post some pics shortly.
Momandteddy, let me know when you receive your bag and what you think of it. I hope you like it. Thanks

boy that's a beautiful combo of blue suede and gold hardware...will look rich next to any fall ensemble...i might have to stalk for one on ebay. great buy!

hello everyone, here are the pictures of the bag i promised to upload. let me know what you think? :wlae:

Attachments

• JC 001.jpg
    JC 001.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 243
  • JC 002.jpg
    JC 002.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 164
  • JC 003.jpg
    JC 003.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 230
  • JC 004.jpg
    JC 004.jpg