Jimmy Choo Just bought Jimmy Choo Alex Bag in Navy Blue Suede

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bummer.......I just ordered a bag on line yesterday and the shipping info says 2-3 days and a couple of people have told me they got theirs in a few days??? I guess only time will tell:shrugs: I hope you get yours soon.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bummer.......I just ordered a bag on line yesterday and the shipping info says 2-3 days and a couple of people have told me they got theirs in a few days??? I guess only time will tell:shrugs: I hope you get yours soon.

Bichon, I ordered two of mine online and they arrived very fast.

I hope your new bag arrives soon!

That's strange, my delivery was quick too, i ordered from JC online on a tuesday and it arrived on friday. I hope you get your bag soon. You should call them and complain. When you do finally get it, it would have been worth the wait though :yahoo:

The bag is absolutely gorgeous! I am still waiting for my handbag that was ordered several weeks ago from JC-online. The company that delivers appears to be disorganized.
Really? That is very strange. JChoo on line has very fast shipping from my experience. What did you get? If it has any kind of snake skin on it, that could be the problem. It could be stuck in customs...

Congrats! I got a black suede Alex last fall on sale from NAP. I brought it out recently since the weather is getting colder and I fell in love all over again.

The weird thing about this bag is that carried in hand it feels *heavy* but once it's on my shoulder I forget all about it. It fits so comfortably there. And plus it's just so pretty and soft, and the watersnake trim is so cool. I was complimented on this bag the day I carried it.