Just Bought a New Prada for myself...should I keep it???

thompk said:
Did you end up getting your Prada from this collection??? Love to see pics on someone else other than just myself!!! Anyway, I haven't carried it, but I also haven't returned it either!!!! YIKES!:nuts:

DH is going to KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!
K~

Why don't you sell some of your other bags? You obviously don't use them and will get more mileage out of the Prada anyway-seems you have plenty of valuable bags to part with. If you don't haver an ebay ID, I'd try selling them ************.:flowers: Good luck!

maguses said:
I think the bag matches the saddle lol. Do what u think its right!

LOL!! That is true...but instead of returning any of my bags that I LOVE...(even if I don't use all of them)...especially since so may are now collectibles!!! Every Saks or Neimans that I have walked into has that same bag...I don't know...something just didn't fit.

Neiman Marcus even had three of them today!! I can order them on the internet also...so I returned it...didn't NEED a new bag anyway...at least not at the moment!!:graucho:

Thanks...but it was a really great bag...but I got it credited back to my account...I figured that I really didn't NEED it! Then again, I am not really sure if I really NEED anything right now...other than a custom saddle for my horse...that & a new computer! LOL!!

That one Prada bag would pay for almost my entire saddle:upsidedown: !! I would get a LOT more use out of a proper fitting saddle than another handbag...I have a lot anyway...:rolleyes: Maybe I will just switch them up!!

K~

So I did return the Prada...like I stated before & walked out of Neimans with this one! LOL! I LOVE THIS BAG...and it's SO comfortable on the shoulder...I can't keep up with myself!
K~

Attachments

• wimps gitano 018.jpg
    wimps gitano 018.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 53
  • wimps gitano 017.jpg
    wimps gitano 017.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 48