Just Because it's Designer Doesn't Mean it's Good - Post your WTH Finds!

Lol I think Kim K has those with heels !!! [emoji38] Lol terrible.

I still think the Gucci loafers with fur hair is gross and sloppy... I just don’t get how they came up with crap like this lol
The designers are probably wondering how desperate people are if they are willing to sell one of the most hideous items. And so they make it just to peak their curiosity

The designers are probably wondering how desperate people are if they are willing to sell one of the most hideous items. And so they make it just to peak their curiosity
Girl yes lol I’m really starting to wonder if they sit back and be like “hey Bob, remember those loafers that you said to turn into a slipper and look like a dead rat is hanging at the end? that you came up with when you were stoned? Guess what? All the fashion IGers bought that crap! Bwahahahaha” . Because seriously, I am still shook that people are clamoring for those hideous loa

Attachments

• DA426846-0FE1-472B-BAD8-9C59A9FB74BF.jpeg
    DA426846-0FE1-472B-BAD8-9C59A9FB74BF.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 609
  • 1A47839E-68A9-4058-B737-561A51A55FCF.jpeg
    1A47839E-68A9-4058-B737-561A51A55FCF.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 570
Girl yes lol I’m really starting to wonder if they sit back and be like “hey Bob, remember those loafers that you said to turn into a slipper and look like a dead rat is hanging at the end? that you came up with when you were stoned? Guess what? All the fashion IGers bought that crap! Bwahahahaha” . Because seriously, I am still shook that people are clamoring for those hideous loa

Love them. These are my winter casual slippers and the only shoes that don’t give me blisters

Reactions: papertiger and Gblb
I didn't realise what caught my eyes at first, not the T, nor the price...
Etisalat in the top left... :lol: :ghi5:
Ha! Like we have much choice here
They block FaceTime, WhatsApp calls and Skype but at least I have access to online shopping and this forum :smile:

...?! That price? I could have one made online with the same design for way less.
It’s silk and sequins. And can you put the magic Dolce&Gabbana on the price tag? :smile:

Good Lord! Did they think that what the sheepskin fleece did for Ugg would translate?? I live in a heavily squirrel populated area. I look at that and see squirrel. They must be hot as crap to wear!
Oh and your fictional designer chat is giving me a “Far Side” feel and made me chuckle. If anyone here is old enough to know Gary Larsen.

I don't understand the fur slipper trend. All I think about is how much filth and crap (literally) it collects... Especially if someone uses the public restroom.

I don't understand the fur slipper trend. All I think about is how much filth and crap (literally) it collects... Especially if someone uses the public restroom.

Do you go to places where crap is literally lying on the floor?! :smile:
I love fur slippers. They are soft and comfortable.
They look funny, I agree. Funny cute. Good for those who are not taking themselves too seriously

Reactions: papertiger