Just Because it's Designer Doesn't Mean it's Good - Post your WTH Finds!

i'm not Gvasalia's fan, designers come and go, the brand phylosophy stays ;)
nope, i haven't
you can pm me ;)
P.S. i found the pics
Oh ok I confused you with somebody else :smile:
For those who don't know what I’m talking about, It’s a Vetement top with Russian obscene language. Very rude, the one that would get you killed in prison

They were featured on Ssense’s Instagram so I assume they’re for real. But I couldn’t find them on the website...wanted to know what kind of ridiculous price they sell for.
If I didn't know better, I'd think we were being trolled at this point. It's as if someone thinks that people who love designer fashion will buy any old thing if you just slap a name and a high price tag on it.

Reactions: muchstuff
If I didn't know better, I'd think we were being trolled at this point. It's as if someone thinks that people who love designer fashion will buy any old thing if you just slap a name and a high price tag on it.

I know, I wondered that too, and went through the post and all the comments for signs of fakery. Can you believe some comments were positive, like “I want!” and the fire emoji !?!? Who knows, maybe some new reverse psychology marketing tactic :confused1:

I know, I wondered that too, and went through the post and all the comments for signs of fakery. Can you believe some comments were positive, like “I want!” and the fire emoji !?!? Who knows, maybe some new reverse psychology marketing tactic :confused1:

Oops, just re-examined the post and it was a repost from a Korean @merci_mj.fashion. The translations don’t provide much explanation but it seems this person sells streetwear.

Oh ok I confused you with somebody else :smile:
For those who don't know what I’m talking about, It’s a Vetement top with Russian obscene language. Very rude, the one that would get you killed in prison
Thank you for the explanation.

OT: I always wanted to learn Russian but just never got around to it which I regret. Being able to read Russian classics in their original language must be something.