June/July 2012 COACH buys!

Today I picked up the Legacy Heart Key Fob Charm (Style No. 61902, MSRP $58.00) at my boutique. It looks lovely on my Black Willis

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

I haven't purchased a bag in over a year. This one finally made me crack into my wallet! Mushroom Lindsey!

Attachments

• Mushroom Lindsey 001.jpg
    Mushroom Lindsey 001.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 2,443
Went a little crazy at the outlets yesterday!
  • Brown floral applique oblong scarf
  • Grey/taupe gesso stripe oblong scarf
  • Blue Alexandra snaphead scarf
  • Poppy denim large wristlet
  • Black Kristin woven wristlet
  • Navy heritage web canvas printed tote
  • Black and denim Kristin woven round satchels
  • Grey croc Lindsey satchel

Attachments

• IMG_0554b.jpg
    IMG_0554b.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 2,263

yes but look u got TWO bags for the price of one FP bag - BOOYAH

Great haul!

that is fantastic OMG , love it, tooooo coooooool for words:cool:

BonBonz said:
Awwww, thank you! :blush:

Yes, oh wise one. I'm listening to ya! More for the money at the outlets!

Now I gotta find me a black leather, woven or grey python Laila! Doesn't look like the Vegas outlets are getting any.

Can you post pics of the ones you're looking for, I was at the north store tonight and they had a few I think might be what you're after. I didn't really look at them so I'm not sure of their names. One was a round satchel, with a zipper in front with gold hardware, the leather was a brown color and sort of sparkly. Another one looked like the round satchel with a zipper in front, python embossed, I think silver hardware, the leather was sort of a pink color. Then there was a python embossed tote in the same sort of pink color. These two had plastic for some of the round chain links on the strap. Sorry, I should have looked closer at their names :sad: Do any of these sound like what you're looking for? If you found some pics to post of the ones you want I can tell you if that's what I saw :smile:

feelingfuzzy said:
Can you post pics of the ones you're looking for, I was at the north store tonight and they had a few I think might be what you're after. I didn't really look at them so I'm not sure of their names. One was a round satchel, with a zipper in front with gold hardware, the leather was a brown color and sort of sparkly. Another one looked like the round satchel with a zipper in front, python embossed, I think silver hardware, the leather was sort of a pink color. Then there was a python embossed tote in the same sort of pink color. These two had plastic for some of the round chain links on the strap. Sorry, I should have looked closer at their names :sad: Do any of these sound like what you're looking for? If you found some pics to post of the ones you want I can tell you if that's what I saw :smile:

I should have paid more attention to your post lol! I see you are looking for black, woven or gray. Sorry ;)