Jumped off ban island for this

Love! So I bought my first m/l flap in this color a couple weeks ago in Paris and I'm not going to lie, was having slight buyers remorse thinking I should have gotten a classic like black or beige. But man, your mod shots totally rid me of any said concern!!! Love love love! You style it so effortlessly! I look forward to more mod shots to use as inspiration for myself! Thanks!!!

Reactions: charlie_c
Love! So I bought my first m/l flap in this color a couple weeks ago in Paris and I'm not going to lie, was having slight buyers remorse thinking I should have gotten a classic like black or beige. But man, your mod shots totally rid me of any said concern!!! Love love love! You style it so effortlessly! I look forward to more mod shots to use as inspiration for myself! Thanks!!!

Congrats on a great purchase!:heart: I debated between ml and mini at first too. But I know I like wearing crossbody more so I chose the mini. I'm glad you find my ootd helpful. I wear silver heels so much, even before this mini, that I know it is more wearable than most people think! Especially with this more muted caviar. Try your new ml with the outfit you think is most boring...add some jewelry...I'm sure you'll get a pleasant surprise!

Reactions: luvednotspoiled