Jumped off ban island for this

I'm still trying really hard to resist this mini...congrats dear :flowers:

I tried too...hahaha...the combo was certainly love at first sight for me. But the first one I came across was a m/l, which doesn't suit my style as much, so it was easy to pass up. Tried for a little while to find a WOC to add some varieties, but had no luck. Then I kinda thought I missed the chance...and then this showed up in my SMS one day :biggrin:

Reactions: Chanel923
CONGRATS!!! Dextersmom's n other forummers who have this n shared their beautiful silver metallic must have tempted you! It's such a muted wearable silver ;) [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

Fell immediately in love when I saw the first pic! Then Dextersmom showed it under daylight, and I started hunting for something in this combo :P

Reactions: Arielgal
I saw this in the square and it's a stunning silver! Love how it's not bling bling in your face! Congrats! You've had some great droolworthy recent purchases!

You're totally right! The silver is more like a "51st" shade of grey to me. LOL (if you know what I mean :P) And the rhw makes it edgy. Totally fits my style! If I came across a square mini first, I might have gotten that for more variety. But I've been uncertain about the square mini due to the shorter strap. I like wearing bags crossbody...

I've been trying to stick to the so black boy for mod shots last couple weeks! I need to start rotating...

Reactions: Bagventures
congrats charlie! would you mind sharing which dept store you purchased from?? my friend is looking for the same! i know Saks ordered the square version, but friend is looking for rectangle.

I got mine from Jeffrey's NY. My SA said it is the last mini they are receiving this season unfortunately...he gave me first dip since I was looking for silver caviar WOC few weeks ago. I think I just got lucky!