July 2019 Vuitton Treasures!

Technically not for me.

I got it for a dear friend who was desperate for the red vernis mini boite chapeau :biggrin:

Can be used as a belt bag, soo small but adorable at the same time. It is bigger than I thought but still tiny for daily use :giggle:
Woooow! Very special indeed. Haven’t seen that in vernis red. I know they did it in black. I’m sure that will make your friend very happy, and also the red colour will bring her looks of good luck?

Reactions: Poochie231080
Thanks sweetie! I am located in Europe, The Netherlands to be exact :lol::blush::drinks:

I am seriously tempted now, it is a lot of money for a card holder with a strap but i have a habit of buying pretty but useless items :lol::crybaby:

I ordered this in reverse pattern, will see if I like it :blush:
Did you end up getting the reverse? You definitely have to add this piece to your amazing mini collection. Not only mini collection, but unique limited editions as well. Look forward to seeing it. Also you should do a family shot of all your mini and unique pieces. I always enjoy seeing what you buy, and love your taste in mini items. I know you understand my obsession too!

Reactions: Poochie231080