July 2019 Vuitton Treasures!

Wow!! It’s a beauty!!
Thank you!! In the stock photos, the canvas appeared to be Damier Graphite but it’s not. I love the interior and the silver hardware. The canvas feels thicker, which might be due to the alcantara DE lining. I’m really shocked that it was less than the Speedy B World Tour. There’s so much detail and craftsmanship that went into this bag.

Took in the Kabuki neverfull for the recall, and picked the rose poudre Georges BB. It is so cute, the stripes down the middle are felt (was not expecting for it to be felt based, it has a nice soft feel) the buckle is not a functioning buckle, its actually a magnet. Date stamp indicates MIF 4th week of 2019, I wonder if the magnet will hold over time, and I am slightly concerned about the flap closure cracking with use. However, the Georges BB fits all the contents from my pochette metis nicely and is a great overall casual to dressy purse. Not sure why there isn't a thread for this style, but here is my July 2019 contribution with a sloppy mod shot.

Congrats on this purchase. I have the exact same handbag and absolutely adore it! Your will get lots of use from it.

Reactions: LV.NYC
Wow congrats on your haul:love:
Would you mind doing a comparison of this strap for us (to Bandouliere strap, PM strap or Neo Noe)? I'm wondering about the 3 lengths. It would be very helpful! TIA
Here we go....with my *totally* scientific strap length comparison! :lol:But first, I did a quick WIMB for the Beauborg Hobo Mini. It fits more than I thought it would; I knew I could get my everyday items, but this is everything but my S'well, basically.
Happy shopping! :smile:
Everything inside the Beauborg:
IMG_6397.jpg

Detail of items inside Beauborg:
IMG_6399.jpg

Strap length comparison:
IMG_6402.jpg
Left side of straps from longest (top) to shortest (bottom)...left side clasps were lined up evenly, although it didn't photograph that way:
IMG_6403.jpg
Right side of straps lined up:
IMG_6404.jpg

So, from top to bottom, here are the measured lengths of the straps (including clasps, all extended to max length):
1) Infrarouge Pochette Metis strap--48"
2) Monogram strap (purchased separately at LV)--46.5"
3) Adjustable Bandouliere strap--46.5"
4) NeoNoe strap--45"
5) Beauborg Hobo Mini shoulder strap--39.25"
6) Bandouliere strap (orange/mono)--38.25"
7) Georges MM shoulder strap--33"
8) Beauborg Hobo Mini braided strap--12"