Julies small but growing collection

Great Collection Girl !

Thank you, I live IT, too!!! ;)

I enjoyed scrolling through your collection - I can really get a sense of your style from your collection :smile:

Thank you, that is a great compliment. I never was much of a "fashion forward" girl before I lost those 30 pounds 1,5 years ago. I just wore what I felt comfortable und with and what me appear smaller. Many fashionable styles just weren't for me. But even back then, I appreciated a nice bag! After I experimented more, I also changed a lot about my style of bags: before, I had many "wild", multicoloured bags that "made" my very basic outfit, my current collection is more about one-coloured, more classic bags to blend in nicely and still be special.

Your comment shows me that I did something right, so thank you again ;) .

Gift from DH:
I was eyeing this on Ebay for some time and already had it athenticated here, but although it was a great deal, I somehow could not pull the plunge. When I finally wanted to push the "BIN-button" it already sold and I was a bit sad. Some days later it turned up in our mail: my husband could not stand me dancing around this bag anymore and wanted to surprise me and so he was the one who "snatched it away" with his account (we kept our own account from when before we met because we like to buy gifts on eBay and that does not work with one joined account). I was soooo happy!!!

Rebecca Minkoff Quinn Bucket bag in Almond:

Attachments

• 1433425397780.jpg
    1433425397780.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 607
Reactions: ksuromax
New one! I came across this brand on a show in German TV and took a closer look at their stuff on their website. I instantly fell in love with this little cutie. I had to order it from Spain and I was totally surprised how fast it got to me:

It has a great size and shape and I love that it is so uncomplicated as it is not all-leather like most of my other purses, which is you really do not notice (and I have to damit that I mostly cannot stand any other materials, maybe so kind of fetish, IDK LOL).
Anyway, here it is:

Bimba Y Lola Handicraft Collection Mini Crossbody in Ivory!

Attachments

• 1436105448993.jpg
    1436105448993.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 575
Hello you all,

I have not been here for some time. But now I am back with some lovely updates.
First my new favourite: Coach Edie in Blush! Such a great colour and shape with great hardware and craftsmanship. Altough I had it for a few months now, the leather still smells absolutely delicious an new. Goes with almost everything!!!

Attachments

• 1448998311490.jpg
    1448998311490.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 498
Second is a See by Chloe denim bag I found at a second hand shop. It is authentic, but I was not able to identify the exact style. But it was a bargain and it is a great, lightweight easy summer bag

Attachments

• 1448998869841.jpg
    1448998869841.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 502
Last but not least:

My Kate Spade Cobble Hill Sandy in Cobalt Blue. I saw it on my holiday in Cancun and I was instantly in Love with it. You cannot buy Kate Spade bags here in Germany, which makes it even more special.

Attachments

• 1448999230807.jpg
    1448999230807.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 509
Beautiful collection! I loved Chloe and MK Crossbody bags and that turquoise MK tote.
And I was about to buy the similar Bimba Y Lola, the structure is lovely ;)

Beautiful collection! I loved Chloe and MK Crossbody bags and that turquoise MK tote.
And I was about to buy the similar Bimba Y Lola, the structure is lovely ;)

Thank you very much! I love about the Bimba Y Lola that for once it is NOT leather! I baby my bags, and this is one I do not need to worry about much 😉

I have been feeding my addiction again and gave this to myself as an early Christmas present on a trip to a beautiful city named Erfurt. A local luxury store had it as a limited offer just for the day for 30%off and I could not say no:

MK Bedford Convertible Shoulder Bag in black 😍

Attachments

• 1450029280014.jpg
    1450029280014.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 486
Beautiful collection! Love to see the stories behind the bags too..
Your post indeed motivates and encourages me to do what I think is right, that is...continue to learn what I want to, and to work hard to lose some weight!! Thanks for the great post