Julies small but growing collection

Hallo Ladies,

I am back with a new addition, an early christmas gift to myself from a contemporary designer I wanted to add to my collection for some time (and I also looove the nice packaging it came in [emoji7] ):

Tory Burch Frances Mini Crossbody in Bark

1482177917124.jpg

Reactions: goodbyeblues
Hello again,

I just wanted to share my XMAS gift from my hubby! I must have been really good this year because apart from an additional pot for my Thermomix TM5 (which is a great thing but falls more in the category "practical") I also got this one: Coccinelle Velours Celene in blu/bean [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]1483094790149.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using PurseForum mobile app

Hello fellow Purselovers,

Another update from me: I finally added my first Burberry, which is also a very special Bag to me:

My grandmother recently passed away, and my mother and me inherited some money from her. We made a pact to spend a portion of that money each on a nice and timeless Designer piece that can accompany us for a long time and remind us of that very special person. As we wanted something somehow "matching" and also something timeless that will not be out of fashion in a year or two, we decided to get a Burberry piece each.

While my mother decided on a classic wool/silk shawl, I got myself the Ashby Medium Hobo in black (which luckily was also 30% off at the online store we ordered from.

I am positive that I will still love this bag in many years, it suits my current style and will also not look strange on me when I grow older (I am currently 36 years old).20170215_201800.jpeg

Julie, I just found your collection. Wow, you have great taste! I like all the different brands and they seem like they will still be in style for years to come.
Thank you so much! I really love different styles and different leathers. And that is the reason for the broad range of brands. And I just love some brands, and then I try to get a piece from them that I just love to have, so that adds to it.

I work a lot, and it motivates me that I am able to by some nice things for myself. But it also means that I try to spend my hard-earned money on things that can accompany me for a long while when buying something expensive (which bags mostly are LOL). When buying something very "stylish" that will bei out of style pretty fast, I rather do that (affordable) clothing. Invest in things that last, experiment with less expensive stuff. [emoji6]

Hope you get what I mean...[emoji6]

Reactions: Torybri
Another addition!

When I saw this one online, I was instantly in love, but also a little bit shocked by the price! But when you fall in love there is only so much you can do! I was going to do a closet "clean up" anyway, which will most likely Cover this purchase anyway, so in fact, it was Freeware LOL (girl's logic)

Furla Metropolis Mini from the Urban Jungle collection 20170317_062542.jpeg

How are you liking your Ashby? It was my first Burberry, I've now had two, and they both wore holes in the canvas at the bottom corners the bags within a year. They replaced the first one, but I'm still really disappointed. A sales rep at the store actually told me I was carrying too much in my bag and that's why it was fraying!

How are you liking your Ashby? It was my first Burberry, I've now had two, and they both wore holes in the canvas at the bottom corners the bags within a year. They replaced the first one, but I'm still really disappointed. A sales rep at the store actually told me I was carrying too much in my bag and that's why it was fraying!
I must admit that I did use the bag this often until now as I tend to switch my bags rather often. But I think the bag is rather delicate (indeed I was surprised how delicate), so I will probably not put too much and too heavy stuff in it. I love the style and I am VERY careful with my bags, so I hope it will hold up. FINGERS CROSSED [emoji6]

Back with yet another reveal which takes me a huge step closer to finally completing my collection:

Always thought I really needed a LV bag in my collection. But I simply did not find THE bag. I wanted a Hobo, and I wanted Damier Azur! I loved the look of the Artsy, but I was never sure about the comfort of the handle. My best friend has the Delightful MM in Monogramme, but I am not really into that print. So when that bag came out last year in Damier Azur, I knew this was the bag I wanted to have one day.

So when a huge and unexpected gratifocation from Work came along I decided to use a part of it to treat myself with...

...LV Delightful MM in Damier Azur with lining in Rose Ballerine [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]20170505_204114-864x1152.jpg20170505_193751-864x1152.jpg

Hello Purse Lovers,

I am back with a small sale reveal! Although I am currently saving up money and closet space for a second LV, I could not pass this little cutie I found on sale 60% off (might need to let go of some rarely used bags to get me some space as I love larger Hobo/Tote style bags more and more which take up a lot of closet space LOL):

Kate Spade Jones Street reversible Posey in bright pink/Mulled Berry! The pink is just such a lovely colour for the summer, and I felt that was something lacking in my collection [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

20170629_203253-864x1152.jpg20170629_203430-864x1152.jpg

Hello fellow Purselovers,

Another update from me: I finally added my first Burberry, which is also a very special Bag to me:

My grandmother recently passed away, and my mother and me inherited some money from her. We made a pact to spend a portion of that money each on a nice and timeless Designer piece that can accompany us for a long time and remind us of that very special person. As we wanted something somehow "matching" and also something timeless that will not be out of fashion in a year or two, we decided to get a Burberry piece each.

While my mother decided on a classic wool/silk shawl, I got myself the Ashby Medium Hobo in black (which luckily was also 30% off at the online store we ordered from.

I am positive that I will still love this bag in many years, it suits my current style and will also not look strange on me when I grow older (I am currently 36 years old).View attachment 3607634
BEAUTIFUL.[emoji171] I don't have any Burberry, but would love to add a piece to my collection. I agree, I think this will be a piece that you will love forever. Also, so very sorry for your loss but what a wonderful way to commemorate a loved one.

Reactions: julie32