Juicy Couture 'Blooming' Bracelet

I saw that bracelet in Lord and Taylor yeaterday! I wasn't aware they now carried Juicy...but I believe it's only in the stores, and I don't get out very much because of my health problems. It is absolutely gorgeous though! Congrats to those of you who purchase it. Can't use discount coupons on Juicy at LnT :tdown:

They had some other charm style bracelets other than the "starter bracelet" I tried them on...but I felt they were somewhat tight compared to the starter. Is this common with the Juicy bracelets? I've just started collecting and don't know all the little things one usually finds out in the course of collecting. But I agree with "twochubbycheeks" that the length seems a bit off???

Now my 23 y/o daughter was with me and she laughed when she saw me looking at them and said they were for kids~teenagers. Oh well....guess I am young at heart!!:heart:

Has anyone found similar problems with sizing???

The "blooming" bracelet looks sooo cute on you. I love juicy bracelets. I have the "glam" bracelet (love it), and the "escapades" bracelet (love it as well) i want the blooming couture and the earth and wind bracelet which is still on the nordstroms site. Only problem is I don't know which one, size wise cause the escapades was just ok in size 7 1/2 , the blooming is same size, but the earth and wind is 7 3/4 which might be too big, cause the 7 1/2 is a little on the bigger size, but im able to keep it on though, it wasn't like falling off of me.

Amy- what do you wear it with? I am afraid it will be too "glam" for my everyday wear- but I love it!! Also, do you worry that the pieces will chip or fall off? It looks a bit delicate!

Thanks!

I thought it would be to OTT also, but I find that it actually isn't and goes with almost anything. It doesn't look as glam IRL...because the gold is a bit brushed, so it looks almost antiqued. I don't really know how to articulate it, but it is really way more versatile than I thought it would be. I was worried when I bought it. But when I got it home and threw on a few tops to see how it looked, it went perfectly. And I wear totally casual clothing (gap, jcrew, BR).

Hemlock, the flower on the left side of the bracelet is more of a dark coral than a red. The flower on the bottom is a hot pink.

Hokaplan, did you get your bracelet today? Let us know what you think of it when it comes! :smile:

It just came and I totally love it! It is so cool that it has a magnetic closure under the flowers. I can wear it on my left wrist and don't have to ask for help getting it on! It also has a safety catch. I think it might be a tiny bit big on me but I'm keeping it anyway. I just hope the flowers don't spin and land under my wrist all the time. Thanks to TPF - I never would have looked at Juicy jewelry - I thought it was for teenagers? Do they have any other great pieces? Love love this bracelet!