Juicy Couture 'Blooming' Bracelet

amy84023

Totally Banned!
O.G.
May 31, 2007
CT
I picked up the Juicy Couture 'Blooming' Bracelet yesterday at Nordies and took a pic in case anyone was wondering what it looked like on. I love it! If anyone is on the fence about this one (I actually was until I saw it and put it on) you should go and check it out!

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
beautiful!!! kinda looks like the Garden Party Bracelet, which I'm dying to have, but missed it last (or a few seasons) back.

How much was it? Is it available online?

amy84023

Totally Banned!
O.G.
May 31, 2007
CT
Yeah, it was a very similar bracelet, but it had some other stuff on it, like a ladybug and a daisy as well as other flowers. Its the same bracelet...just different types of flowers that make it up. And it was from summer 08.

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I just ordered the new Juicy bracelet! Is it very fragile - could it easily chip? Perhaps I should just wear it for going out as opposed to running errands with the kids. I think I'm really going to like it!

mizz852

O.G.
Jan 21, 2009
ahh it's beautiful! i saw it online a couple days ago and decided that i had to get it....hmm i shall go get it!

amy84023

Totally Banned!
O.G.
May 31, 2007
CT
I just ordered the new Juicy bracelet! Is it very fragile - could it easily chip? Perhaps I should just wear it for going out as opposed to running errands with the kids. I think I'm really going to like it!
Nope, it isn't fragile at all! Its so heavy duty, you could probably fend off an attacker with it lol.

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
I was about to order the bracelet off the Nordies website, but noticed the length size.. it might be a bit tight on my wrist. =(((

I might get the earrings instead.