Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

yes, i am an avid collector... missed them while they were in stores (AND when they were closing) i was between a LOT of v good outlets... Orlando, S.D.) i discovered JC in Feb., i guess they closed in Dec.

are you still collecting? there is still a large number of items selling...
Yay! Someone is still around! Yes, I still collect and am constantly searching for ones I still don't have. Seriously bummed they aren't a thing anymore being sold.

Hello, I had a question about a charm I saw today and I wasn't sure about the box it came with. I purchased charms in 2009-2010 but not since then. I know that the silver based charm I had came with a bright pink box (bus still similar to the brown and gold limited edition boxes I had with the other charms I bought).
The box in question was pink to but literally a carton box so I'm not sure if they changed them since or if it was a fake charm. The box is similar to the bring pink ones you see in the background of the photo. What do you ladies think? :/
i think it’s reaal- it could also maybe b an outlet only charm? i would buy it ...!

So cute! Maybe you will end up collecting more ; ) Juicy sold to Kohls and the long run of fabulous charms petered out. But maybe that makes them more collectible now. I search for Juicy Charm on ebay sometimes you can still get them unused with the original box. Even the boxes are great!

Reactions: peachylv
So cute! Maybe you will end up collecting more ; ) Juicy sold to Kohls and the long run of fabulous charms petered out. But maybe that makes them more collectible now. I search for Juicy Charm on ebay sometimes you can still get them unused with the original box. Even the boxes are great!
It’s a shame that they no longer sell them. I may check eBay. I was impressed when I received mine. It’s so well made. I’ve had it for about 7 years too and it’s still perfect. The box was cute until my son decided to use it as a coffin for his deceased aquarium fish.

hi ladies! it's lovely to see that the juicy couture charms thread is still (semi) alive! I used to collect these beautiful charms back in the day when this thread would move at pages and pages a day :') I'm now selling my precious collection as I'm moving overseas. if any of y'all are interested, here's my ebay page: https://www.ebay.com.sg/sch/mynameiskoko/m.html I also have the vampire lips, sheep, and yorkie in a tub charm that I'm holding on to for now but if anyone is keen please do let me know too! love!