Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

OOOOh! Which keyfobs do you have? I think my fave is the halloween one, with the witch hat.

edit - didn't see your post about my "christmas" tree. It's fun to put up every year. I need to find my smaller silver tree. I usually put it out around Easter time.

@Xatrina - bear w/ me bc i obvs haven't posted to this blog v often... but i have been a LONG time lurker (mostly "off") -- my iMac is giving me trouble and I'm already a week behind in my last semester of classes ... that I'm SO OVER... but today is basically my last free day to do the majority of my arranging... I just got 4 display stands JC (they were eye glass) but only one has "holes" & I'm going to load up like charms and use the holes to mount... I've got SO much stuff. But don't want to overrun my study (though I probably will... then all my books go into boxes) :sad:. Anyway fobs... all the current ones (that's not true) a good portion of the newer ones - and i *think* all the giant ring ones and the 4 rhinestone hanging ones... and then various others... oh i love the peacock and LOVE the ladybug (in fact, I'm going to b selling one of the lady bugs) and i have 2 or 3 rings dups too... though that is not why I'm on this page ;)

Hello, I had a question about a charm I saw today and I wasn't sure about the box it came with. I purchased charms in 2009-2010 but not since then. I know that the silver based charm I had came with a bright pink box (bus still similar to the brown and gold limited edition boxes I had with the other charms I bought).
The box in question was pink to but literally a carton box so I'm not sure if they changed them since or if it was a fake charm. The box is similar to the bring pink ones you see in the background of the photo. What do you ladies think? :/

Attachments

• Snapchat-1793771912.jpg
    Snapchat-1793771912.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 290
They have those boxes still- or "now." They have even smaller ones. But do u want to know the horror? The 55$ charms they r selling (mini) snow globe comes on a paper thing/ like earrings from Clair's - but several (so whole back) & some cheap linen like cloth cover. B happy u got a box! They r v rare in newer charms

They have those boxes still- or "now." They have even smaller ones. But do u want to know the horror? The 55$ charms they r selling (mini) snow globe comes on a paper thing/ like earrings from Clair's - but several (so whole back) & some cheap linen like cloth cover. B happy u got a box! They r v rare in newer charms

Where did u buy this? They don't sell them in the US as far as I know? If so, where!!!

Hi, thank you for your answer, I will buy it next week then :smile: the bee one will be really cute with the new purse I got.
There is this shop who used to carry them (they sadly don't have a website) and they're clearing their racks right now (and closed one shop actually) so everything is 50% off, I think I will stack up on charms (I only had 5 before). and no I live in Canada :P
and I saw the black paper thingy (but not the bright pink boxes) it's a little insane to sell it in that... I still have the box of a juicy necklace (that's completly broken) so I'll use that instead.

Sad but happy at the same time. The charms are mini still but the attention to detail is back. Here's some comparison pics:View attachment 3525223View attachment 3525224View attachment 3525226View attachment 3525230View attachment 3525231
The egg has a mini Yorker with a crown and a scepter on it while the caviar has a mini spoon on a chain.

Those are adorable! I am so sad I missed them! I had stopped checking on JC quite a while ago when it didn't seem like the small charms were going to be on par with the older ones we loved but those are super cute and look very detailed. Thank you for updating and bumping our thread! Miss all you ladies and hope you are doing well :heart: I'll be keeping my eye out for sure now :smile:

They do still make a couple charms but nothing like before. I still have all my charms but haven't bought a new one in years.
I mostly purchase Pandora now.
I never wore their charms on a bracelet, in fact I don't think i even have bracelet. Lol. I did get the necklace where you can clip one charm on there though. But other than that I just collect them and some I hang on my purses.

I almost never wore mine lol. I would wear one on a chain but rarely used my bracelets. I don't wear them anymore because my kids are 3 and 2 and would just break them, but I do have them displayed in my bedroom