Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

Shanibabe, thanks for the update!
Grrr, was hoping that patriotic heart would be on the updated website. Oh well.

For the lucky horn, do you mean the cornucopoia? And I will have to see if I can find my movie reel charm box.

No, it's the one that looks like the pave horn from last year but is made of stone. I'll see if I can find a picture of it. I still need the cornucopia othough.

I've been thinking of getting the Sugar Skull charm! Does it look smaller in person? I've just seen it online and now I'm reluctant to purchase. I'm hoping the charms go to TJ and all those places, I've been out of the charm game for a while and missed a few I would love to acquire!

From the looks of teh one KR just received it seems to be smaller than the last two releases. I don't have the new one so I can't post comparison pics but I will try to snap some of the older versions today for you. I would love to come across some charms in TJ's again but haven't seen them there in ages. I thought I'd go by Kohl's today to see if they had any new Juicy merchandise.

Got my charms. They are the same size and quality! So thrilled that they will continue.

YAY!! Thank you so much for the pics KatieRose:flowers: The definitely increased the quality/detail of the little charms and I love they have a working clasp now vs just the ring. The Pug is absolutely adorable, can't wait for mine! I won't lie, I was hoping they were going to go back to the nice boxes and leave the cheapie boxes for the old JC but I guess I was just spoiled after so many years of clasped boxes. Thank you so much for the review though, it helps so much to see them in comparison shots and shown in real scale. Which is your new favorite?

From the looks of teh one KR just received it seems to be smaller than the last two releases. I don't have the new one so I can't post comparison pics but I will try to snap some of the older versions today for you. I would love to come across some charms in TJ's again but haven't seen them there in ages. I thought I'd go by Kohl's today to see if they had any new Juicy merchandise.

YAY!! Thank you so much for the pics KatieRose:flowers: The definitely increased the quality/detail of the little charms and I love they have a working clasp now vs just the ring. The Pug is absolutely adorable, can't wait for mine! I won't lie, I was hoping they were going to go back to the nice boxes and leave the cheapie boxes for the old JC but I guess I was just spoiled after so many years of clasped boxes. Thank you so much for the review though, it helps so much to see them in comparison shots and shown in real scale. Which is your new favorite?

The new skull charm looks a little smaller than the other one I own, don't know if it's just this charm or not. The pug charm looks the right size, since the pug is a small dog IRL, and he's about the size of the other small dog charms. The Cupcake seems normal too.

I only got two of the smaller charms, and it's not really enough to judge the size, but seems like it's about the size of the first set of smaller charms (not the minis). Agree, it's so nice to see the small Juicy clasp on them. The other clasp was a cheapo and opens easily, I've lost several charms, having fallen off, and I finally forced the clasps closed with needle nosed pliers. Then there's the whole bracelet of smaller charms I lost when it fell off while shopping, but that's another story.

These charms look great on the zipper pulls on handbags. I've been liquidating my collection but decided to keep several charms that have meaning after using the ice cream cone charm on my LV Totally. It's nice to see JC continue to make charms.

Not sure how many others received the email earlier this week from Juicycouture.com Offering 30% site wide. I had trouble bringing up the original email so I called CS but the rep. told me it was a one-day sale which I didn't believe to be true. Nevertheless, for those of you still on the fence about getting any new charms here is the code, which might give you the catalyst to go ahead and get a few of the charms: B2DA93264. I just used and it worked.

Not sure how many others received the email earlier this week from Juicycouture.com Offering 30% site wide. I had trouble bringing up the original email so I called CS but the rep. told me it was a one-day sale which I didn't believe to be true. Nevertheless, for those of you still on the fence about getting any new charms here is the code, which might give you the catalyst to go ahead and get a few of the charms: B2DA93264. I just used and it worked.

I think the code is one use only because I got the email and my code was different. I was just glad to see a sale of some sort. I was wondering if they would still have sales being "new" again. There is a few new mini charms and the pug already sold out. I saw it on eBay multiple times by the same seller for $99.99 and it seems they sold. I think JC will get more as stock trickles in.

I just received another email from Juicy with a different code but the email does actually allow you to forward to a friend so I think they can be used multiple times. If anyone needs one just PM me and I will give them the new code I received.

I saw the prices for the pug on eBay too...all I could think was I hope folks periodically go to Juicy's website so they won't feel gouged when they find out they could have paid retail.

Shanibabe you enabler because of your photos I just ordered the 2 cupcakes as well :giggles::giggles::biggrin:

the promotional code box doesn't come up on international orders so was told by customer services after taking to 3 people to pay in full then email them and they will refund the correct amount so annoying took me ages frustrated :rant::mad: