Juicy Charms...and the oh-so elusive *RARE* ones!

Tuptake, that is so cute that you were dreaming about charms. I think we all spend way too much time on here. I have no idea if there are two different globes. That would be terrible because then I would need to have both!!
That igloo charm is so cute! I had completely forgotten about it. Myabe they will put out a new one this year that I can afford.

not sure if anyone's seen it on ebay but they have the russian charm, spin the bottle, igloo, turntable, and blue gumball. all rare charms!! it's up to $400+

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Juicy-Couture-Five-Charms-1082_W0QQitemZ120287615417QQihZ002QQcategoryZ132945QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Darn I only have 2 of the 5 charms lol.
For once, I wish someone would sell the spin the bottle charm separately so I could see how much they sell for. I've yet to see that one sold on ebay by itself. :shrugs:

Hey Raquelle :smile: If you are still interested in a better picture of the elephant charm I can take one for you, but it won't be for another week or two. I'm still on vacation but I can do it when I get home. :smile:

Hey Raquelle :smile: If you are still interested in a better picture of the elephant charm I can take one for you, but it won't be for another week or two. I'm still on vacation but I can do it when I get home. :smile:

Yea, I would still be interested in seeing it better! Whenever you have the time, no rush. =)

Thanks Cedes!

Wow, I didn't even know that auction was going on until just now. That ended at nearly $1,000! I'll tell you what though, that turn table isn't even that cute. Love the igloo though!!!!:heart:

:shame: RaquelleBelle, here's a pic of the elephant charm and some other older charms:

DSC05202.jpg

Chocolate bar:
DSC05208.jpg

Ghost:
DSC05205.jpg

Nesting doll:
DSC05210.jpg

Dolly - Thank you for posting the pic of the elephant and the chocolate bar, I've never seen before, and the clear sharp pics are greatly appreciated. If these are from your personaly collection, you are very lucky!

I love that elephant and the ghost, thanks for the pics, DollyGirl! So we have at least 2 tpfers who have the elephant!
I WOULD have had one had I not missed that amazingly cheap BIN on it (like, $25) on ebay a couple months back. But at least it went to a collector. :P

I love that elephant and the ghost, thanks for the pics, DollyGirl! So we have at least 2 tpfers who have the elephant!
I WOULD have had one had I not missed that amazingly cheap BIN on it (like, $25) on ebay a couple months back. But at least it went to a collector. :P

:shame: You're always welcome, Lvbabydoll!!!
The ghost is my favorite charm~ It is so cute!!!

I remembered that auction too, it was cheap... I'm sorry you've missed! I hope another one will pop up for you soon :tup:

Awww, those are all SO SO CUTE Dolly! I've never seen the elephant one before! I love it!

I have seen the chocolate bar on ebay before, but it looked ugly b/c the seller had crappy pictures. Yours looks so cute and shiny and adorable though! Gotta love the little bite mark. ;) Now I wish I would've gotten it. Isn't it funny what a world of difference a crappy photo makes versus a good picture versus real life?

And ofcourse I love that ghost. He's awesome!:drool:

Argh- and a fyi to all of you guys - I don't know if you guys remember a while back about me having to buy the nesting doll for my friend? She bought it off *bay for $250???

Well, a month down the line, I have discovered it is in fact fake. There are very slight differences I am finally noticing.:sad: The reason it's so hard to figure out the fakes is b/c EVERY Nesting Doll charm up on ebay right at this very moment I can tell you is fake. No joke. You know how with a lot of the charms the fakes are pretty easy to spot. Well I don't know why they've decided to "perfect" the fake nesting dolls, but no one is being able to tell with the nesting doll b/c there are never any REAL ones up to compare to!

That $1,000 Rare 5 Charms auction that recently ended did have a real nesting doll in it though. Dolly's and Lvbabydoll's are obvious real ones as well.

Really sucks...

Awww, those are all SO SO CUTE Dolly! I've never seen the elephant one before! I love it!

I have seen the chocolate bar on ebay before, but it looked ugly b/c the seller had crappy pictures. Yours looks so cute and shiny and adorable though! Gotta love the little bite mark. ;) Now I wish I would've gotten it. Isn't it funny what a world of difference a crappy photo makes versus a good picture versus real life?

And ofcourse I love that ghost. He's awesome!:drool:

Argh- and a fyi to all of you guys - I don't know if you guys remember a while back about me having to buy the nesting doll for my friend? She bought it off *bay for $250???

Well, a month down the line, I have discovered it is in fact fake. There are very slight differences I am finally noticing.:sad: The reason it's so hard to figure out the fakes is b/c EVERY Nesting Doll charm up on ebay right at this very moment I can tell you is fake. No joke. You know how with a lot of the charms the fakes are pretty easy to spot. Well I don't know why they've decided to "perfect" the fake nesting dolls, but no one is being able to tell with the nesting doll b/c there are never any REAL ones up to compare to!

That $1,000 Rare 5 Charms auction that recently ended did have a real nesting doll in it though. Dolly's and Lvbabydoll's are obvious real ones as well.

Really sucks...

OMG, how annoying and sad!! If you don't want to post the differences here, can you email me and tell me?

I hate to say this but I have been REALLY skeptical of all the rare ones that are on ebay lately. They go from being totally elusive to having several up at a time (i.e. nesting doll obviously, that tiara in the case, that flat engagement ring charm with the ring inside and even the seahorse).
This is why I refuse to buy the newer charms before they're out in stores; I don't want to sound bad, but I don't like how the sellers in Hong Kong and Australia have them first, then sell them to the big time sellers here. I just have too many questions and have seen them sell too many charms that I know for a fact don't exist. :tdown:

I have also heard that my blue bubblegum machine is rare because they are coming out with a pink one soon? I searched on ebay, and one was selling for $700

Wow, this is rare?!? I have it and hardly ever wear my charms anymore. I've actually stopped collecting them. I also have the elephant with the egg and the cherry pie. The only one that ever eluded me was the turntable. I only saw that one once in LA and never saw it again. Does anyone know if the peach one with the little peach pit that says "You're a peach" on the front is rare?

Wow, this is rare?!? I have it and hardly ever wear my charms anymore. I've actually stopped collecting them. I also have the elephant with the egg and the cherry pie. The only one that ever eluded me was the turntable. I only saw that one once in LA and never saw it again. Does anyone know if the peach one with the little peach pit that says "You're a peach" on the front is rare?

OMG someone else has the cherry pie!! :yahoo:
Lol.

Yup, the bubblegum machine is really rare. And yes, the peach is pretty rare too, usually brings in about $200 on ebay. The market is kind of weird now though. the last one went for $182.50. Congrats on having it!