Joyful January 2023 Purchases!

View attachment 5696104
YK collab haul arrived on my doorstep just in time for Chinese New Year!
I went in store last weekend, but the only (display) piece of the red cles had some peeling issues at the corner with the white dots, so I ordered a new piece. They also had no bandeaus in stock - and the black painted dots one which I wanted was completely OOS & could not be ordered, so I decided to order the white painted dots instead.

View attachment 5696105
(pardon the low lighting - having the lights on caused too much reflection in the photo).

Equally excited about the packaging as about the items! Told my husband before opening the box that the ribbon looks like my bandeau - and now I cannot unsee it LOL. He's like, didn't need to buy the bandeau? :amazed: (at least the underside of the scarf is different!)

Putting the ribbon to good use:

View attachment 5696106

Question for those who also own the red kusama cles: do your white dots near the edge also look like it's peeling slightly like this? Both the display piece and the new piece they sent to me have the same issue:View attachment 5696107
Hi cles twin!! I took mine out quickly to check if I had the same issue. Because I’m not a very Observant person sometimes and could have missed out flaws. Mine seem like the white dots were flat and colour the same as the red background, not pop out like the canvas versions. It didn’t seem to have the peeling issue like yours too. I checked both sides to confirm. I think you should ask for an exchange! View attachment 5697947View attachment 5697948

• Thanks
Reactions: sheepie123
Went a little crazy this month. I had only planned on getting the MPA. I don’t usually keep up on new LV releases and wasn’t aware of the Kusama collection until a few days before it was released. Went in store for the planned MPA and to peep the kirigami from the YK collection and fell in love with all of it. I bought the kirigami and yellow alma but the alma in store was reserved so my CA ordered it for me. I left the store still thinking about the keepall 25 and pochette metis. When my alma was ready to be picked up in store both the pochette metis and the keepall 25 were still available and I couldn’t pass them up. I also bought the measles pocket organizer to be used with the keepall. I still want another multicolor dots slg but I’ve told myself to wait until next month. If the key pouch or the mini pochette are still available then I’ll consider it as it being meant to be and get one of them.

Apologies for the bad picture. It’s been so gloomy out and the lighting in my apartments is terrible.

View attachment 5695927
Congrats! Your Kusama collection is spectacular. They're definitely collectors items.

Reactions: bibogirl
I love all your choices! Which one is your favourite sofar?
I also love the PO! I would also have contemplated the red black rectangular trunk bag from the men‘s collection, but it is soooo expensive…

Initially I also was thinking about the agenda, but thought the money is better invested in a bag, as I would use that more and I already have a agenda…

How do you use the PO?

I love all your choices! Which one is your favourite sofar?
I also love the PO! I would also have contemplated the red black rectangular trunk bag from the men‘s collection, but it is soooo expensive…

Initially I also was thinking about the agenda, but thought the money is better invested in a bag, as I would use that more and I already have a agenda…

How do you use the PO?
I’ve used the keepall everyday since i got it. Have yet to use the other YK bags. I’ve envisioned myself wearing the Pochette Métis with blazers and the past week I’ve been at home so I haven’t had a chance to wear it yet. The yellow Alma I plan to treat as a sort of collectors item. I expect to only wear it once in a blue moon. The PO I’m currently using as a gift card holder. The largest of the kirigami I am using it for my ipad mini. The small red kirigami I plan to use as my cardholder for when I go to Disneyworld next month. After that, I’m not sure what I’ll use it for yet. The medium yellow kirigami I plan on using it for my sunscreen powder, lipstick amd lipbalm.

I want the agenda too but I already have an ageenda. My friend is thinking about getting the multi colored dots Paul notebook cover and I’m trying to convince her to get it. I’ll live through her