Joyful January 2023 Purchases!

The lilac heart is slightly deeper than the old red heart , 2 zipper pull and the chain is extremely heavy . It’s more purple than my baby blue Alma BB Bubblegram, but they have the same zipper pull View attachment 5695472View attachment 5695470View attachment 5695467View attachment 5695468View attachment 5695469
All gorgeous beauties. Thanks for sharing with us. I can see the chain for the new pop my heart pouch is very chunky compared to the red one. The bubblegram leather is very luxurious and smooth. Definitely similar but also different at the same time. The Alma bb bubblegram is still stunning

Went a little crazy this month. I had only planned on getting the MPA. I don’t usually keep up on new LV releases and wasn’t aware of the Kusama collection until a few days before it was released. Went in store for the planned MPA and to peep the kirigami from the YK collection and fell in love with all of it. I bought the kirigami and yellow alma but the alma in store was reserved so my CA ordered it for me. I left the store still thinking about the keepall 25 and pochette metis. When my alma was ready to be picked up in store both the pochette metis and the keepall 25 were still available and I couldn’t pass them up. I also bought the measles pocket organizer to be used with the keepall. I still want another multicolor dots slg but I’ve told myself to wait until next month. If the key pouch or the mini pochette are still available then I’ll consider it as it being meant to be and get one of them.

Apologies for the bad picture. It’s been so gloomy out and the lighting in my apartments is terrible.

041B867E-E178-498C-9254-46AFD5C4266A.jpeg

Reactions: RSMLV and 23adeline
WhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 17.40.09.jpeg
YK collab haul arrived on my doorstep just in time for Chinese New Year!
I went in store last weekend, but the only (display) piece of the red cles had some peeling issues at the corner with the white dots, so I ordered a new piece. They also had no bandeaus in stock - and the black painted dots one which I wanted was completely OOS & could not be ordered, so I decided to order the white painted dots instead.

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 17.49.36.jpeg
(pardon the low lighting - having the lights on caused too much reflection in the photo).

Equally excited about the packaging as about the items! Told my husband before opening the box that the ribbon looks like my bandeau - and now I cannot unsee it LOL. He's like, didn't need to buy the bandeau? :amazed: (at least the underside of the scarf is different!)

Putting the ribbon to good use:

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 17.56.19.jpeg

Question for those who also own the red kusama cles: do your white dots near the edge also look like it's peeling slightly like this? Both the display piece and the new piece they sent to me have the same issue:WhatsApp Image 2023-01-20 at 18.09.36.jpeg

hmm has anyone else had delays with online deliveries from LV? I know it isnt too long but usually if i order on a wednesday the order is here by friday or saturday, the order is still "in preparation" and the bandeau is still waiting for validation :sad:

hmm has anyone else had delays with online deliveries from LV? I know it isnt too long but usually if i order on a wednesday the order is here by friday or saturday, the order is still "in preparation" and the bandeau is still waiting for validation :sad:
Me too! I have the same with the bandeau from the LV & YK collection. Ordered it 2 weeks ago, and suddenly it is only available for delivery in 21 days or something like that. When I ordered it, it actually was not like that…

Reactions: lilly2002
Being very joyful indeed!
Please ignore all the cardboard boxes etc, we are renovating and its not the best Place to take good pics, but I tried my best :biggrin:

Neonoe in bicolour empreinte, and spur of the moment purchase, the Link One Cat Eye sunnies. They just spoke to me. And their pics are ATROCIOUS, i just got my new IPhone 14 pro max and havent mastered the photo taking yet..

And! Speedy30 came to me preloved, it was under 400€ incl. shipping and its in awesome condition. Its from year 2012, so considering that too.

I just cant wait to hang with my goodies soon enough ❤️

EE858BA2-3973-4497-9739-B474A7EDFD28.jpeg

521546CE-7E90-4599-93C8-EDD6B383403B.jpeg

72D998AF-EE3A-417A-A444-2B2833F38CF1.jpeg

32995BBD-1270-4B68-8931-CC6483B9F0A5.jpeg

Please ignore all the cardboard boxes etc, we are renovating and its not the best Place to take good pics, but I tried my best :biggrin:

Neonoe in bicolour empreinte, and spur of the moment purchase, the Link One Cat Eye sunnies. They just spoke to me. And their pics are ATROCIOUS, i just got my new IPhone 14 pro max and havent mastered the photo taking yet..

And! Speedy30 came to me preloved, it was under 400€ incl. shipping and its in awesome condition. Its from year 2012, so considering that too.

View attachment 5696418

View attachment 5696419

View attachment 5696420
Congratulations on both of your beautiful purses, your sunglasses, and your new phone:heart:. Enjoy wearing them all in the best of health and happiness :hugs: Great deal on the Speedy! It looks amazing.

Reactions: LvoeAlways

View attachment 5696418

View attachment 5696419

View attachment 5696420

View attachment 5696421
Your Néo Noé is gorgeous. It is one of my favourite bag. The glasses very fashion and beautiful. And the Speedy is a perfect easy and timeless bag for a good price. Congrats :heart: :tup: