Joyful January 2023 Purchases!

an oldie but a goodie, so rare to one for sale in Australia especially in excellent condition and a reasonable price. I’ve always loved this with the fuschia.

View attachment 5694748
I was obsessed with the perforated collection when it came out. I used to look at it in Eluxury and wish I had the money to buy, but I was still a student. In relation to today’s prices, they probably weren’t even expensive.

I was obsessed with the perforated collection when it came out. I used to look at it in Eluxury and wish I had the money to buy, but I was still a student. In relation to today’s prices, they probably weren’t even expensive.
What I mean to say, @fyn72 is “great find!” It looks to be in amazing condition. You have me thinking about looking for one now.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
  • Haha
Reactions: bagsamplified
Congratulations @fyn72 ! That's really beautiful :smile: ! They just don't make em like they used to. I can say that for a lot of things lol. Wear her in good health and happiness:hugs:
Thank you @PrayersandPurses! So true, the canvas so much better quality and feel, the gold hardware so gold and thicker. I've had 2 bags only months old where the D rings turned silver as the thin gold coating wore off so quickly!

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
Okay. I booked an appointment for coming Saturday.. to pick out empreinte Neonoe in the beige colour. It’s just so pretty, even hubby liked it a lot when I showed him the picture.
Cant wait ❤️ website says it should be available - my SA is on holiday so I’ll be assisted by someone else. But they are all quite lovely, so i’m not fussy.

Such a fun day at LV. Went in to pick up my YK Speedy 20 in red with white dots. It’s a beauty for sure but wasn’t quite my vibe. (Minnie Mouse?)
Left with these 3 cuties. Symphony was a pleasant surprise! And loved the cute heart charm and nano. Super happy with the exchanges.

View attachment 5695072

View attachment 5695073
Congratulations! Love all your purchases. Symphony is amazing! It's on my wishlist!. Gorgeous kitchen too btw:loveeyes:
Enjoy everything in good health and happines:hugs:

Such a fun day at LV. Went in to pick up my YK Speedy 20 in red with white dots. It’s a beauty for sure but wasn’t quite my vibe. (Minnie Mouse?)
Left with these 3 cuties. Symphony was a pleasant surprise! And loved the cute heart charm and nano. Super happy with the exchanges.

View attachment 5695072

View attachment 5695073
So cute! And Symphony is such a beautiful fragrance! I wear it everyday.